List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Started by soapoperalover at 2007/11/05 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 03:44PM, Views: 3526, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2007/11/08 12:34PM
    Re: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!
    suegerry

When will this baby arrive.....I would like so much for Victoria to wake up.....a little tired of seeing everyone in that hospital room.......

#22   2007/11/08 12:41PM
    tishur

If somebody is always with Victoria and she is in a coma, that mean she isen't going anywere any time soon. They put the rails up at night mostly. I did see an IV in her arm at one point. I love the show and yes please, please, let the baby be safe.

#23   2007/11/08 12:45PM
    suegerry

Do you know when the actor is supposed to be giving birth.....is it December....

#24   2007/11/08 01:42PM
    athena w

I read that the baby is due next week I believe the 12th. So the storyline should change soon. I hope her real baby will be on the show--probably will since she and JT both are on Y&R.

#25   2007/11/08 03:29PM
    Evsmom

Quote athena w: I read that the baby is due next week I believe the 12th. So the storyline should change soon. I hope her real baby will be on the show--probably will since she and JT both are on Y&R.

Three Y&R paychecks would be cool!

#26   2007/11/08 05:38PM
    miasam

if they put up bed rails we won't be able to see her and she has an IV, she has tape on her wrist and a long cord going someplace - wake her up and make her stay in bed, have jt be there and have the baby belong to jt- HEALTHY-

#27   2007/11/08 08:41PM
    PLC02

I want that BABY here now!!! PUSH!!! I'm still debating who I want the father to be... Brad would cause more Drama, and we all know that's what I love! J.T. that would be so sweet with No Drama... I just don't know...Any thoughts?

#28   2007/11/08 08:45PM
    sutherngirl

Quote PLC02: I want that BABY here now!!! PUSH!!! I'm still debating who I want the father to be... Brad would cause more Drama, and we all know that's what I love! J.T. that would be so sweet with No Drama... I just don't know...Any thoughts?

I want the baby to be Brad's....That would be a beautiful kid... And like u said there w/b more drama...

#29   2007/11/09 06:34AM
    suegerry

Quote athena w: I read that the baby is due next week I believe the 12th. So the storyline should change soon. I hope her real baby will be on the show--probably will since she and JT both are on Y&R.

Thanks.....

So we could see Victoria out of coma soon....the baby I hope will be just fine.....that is the character baby......and hope for it to be Brad.....that would make for good drama......

#30   2007/11/09 06:38AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote soapoperalover: Since V, is in a coma, in the hospital, it will appear more real if they place the bed rails up on her bed, also she needs an I.V. so that it appears that they are feeding her.

PLZ... don't let any thing happen to her baby, let the baby be very healthy. J.T. in...Brad out! as the father.

ITA!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list