List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Started by soapoperalover at 2007/11/05 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 03:44PM, Views: 3413, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/06 07:09AM
    Re: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!
    suegerry

Quote PLC02:
    Quote soapoperalover: Since V, is in a coma, in the hospital, it will appear more real if they place the bed rails up on her bed, also she needs an I.V. so that it appears that they are feeding her.

PLZ... don't let any thing happen to her baby, let the baby be very healthy. J.T. in...Brad out! as the father.

Bed rails go up at night and when the family leaves the room. IV's, yes she needs them, but Girl would'nt be looking to GOOD with IG tube up her nose to feed her! She has look Radiant as she sleeps cause it's soapland!

Its only a soap story.....we don't get to see all that is needed in such cases....and yes she looks radiant.....she's a pretty woman...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 07:12AM
    #12   2007/11/06 08:26AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote PLC02:
    Quote soapoperalover: Since V, is in a coma, in the hospital, it will appear more real if they place the bed rails up on her bed, also she needs an I.V. so that it appears that they are feeding her.

PLZ... don't let any thing happen to her baby, let the baby be very healthy. J.T. in...Brad out! as the father.

Bed rails go up at night and when the family leaves the room. IV's, yes she needs them, but Girl would'nt be looking to GOOD with IG tube up her nose to feed her! She has looked Radiant as she sleeps cause it's soapland!

Here here Ms. PLC! An IG tube would look pretty nasty and since she's not on a ventilator... what would be the need? Have you noticed that they have not turned her? Good thing this is soapland otherwise she's gonna have a hell of a bedsore.

#13   2007/11/06 08:30AM
    momajenny

I have noticed she did have an IV on her left arm

#14   2007/11/06 08:36AM
    Rquattro

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote PLC02:

Bed rails go up at night and when the family leaves the room. IV's, yes she needs them, but Girl would'nt be looking to GOOD with IG tube up her nose to feed her! She has looked Radiant as she sleeps cause it's soapland!

Here here Ms. PLC! An IG tube would look pretty nasty and since she's not on a ventilator... what would be the need? Have you noticed that they have not turned her? Good thing this is soapland otherwise she's gonna have a hell of a bedsore.

I was wondering the very same thing. Why haven't they turned her. Pregnant women shouldn't stay in the same position.

#15   2007/11/06 08:40AM
    calliope

Yes, they need to start worrying about bed sores and MRSA.
    Also...why do they talk to her back? Why not bring the chair around and talk to her face?

#16   2007/11/06 10:15AM
    PLC02

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote PLC02:

I was just thinking that! No Decubitis Ulcers please! Turn the lady!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 10:49AM
    #17   2007/11/06 10:17AM
    Rquattro

Quote PLC02:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote PLC02:

OOh what if they are waiting to turn her. When all her taped scenes are finished, then they'll flip her like a pancake and use a double to be Victoria and we see her back only.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 10:48AM
    #18   2007/11/06 10:45AM
    marigold

I AM SO BORED WITH V'S LYING THERE I HAVE BEGUN TO STARE AT HER EYES. THEY BAT A LOT....

#19   2007/11/06 10:51AM
    PLC02

Quote Rquattro:
    Quote PLC02:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote PLC02:

OOh what if they are waiting to turn her. When all her taped scenes are finished, then they'll flip her like a pancake and use a double to be Victoria and we see her back only.

Possible pancake flipping!

#20   2007/11/06 11:00AM
    cherchezlefemme

Nah... they will put her on her back after she delivers her baby... What a way to spend your maternity leave... laying on your side playin sleep!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list