List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

Started by soapoperalover at 2007/11/05 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 03:44PM, Views: 3425, Replies: 60
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/05 11:00AM
    VICTORIA!!!!!!!!
    soapoperalover

%( Since V, is in a coma, in the hospital, it will appear more real if they place the bed rails up on her bed, also she needs an I.V. so that it appears that they are feeding her.

PLZ... don't let any thing happen to her baby, let the baby be very healthy. J.T. in...Brad out! as the father.

#2   2007/11/05 09:07PM
    Re: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!
    sutherngirl

ITA...

#3   2007/11/05 09:53PM
    gommie

Quote soapoperalover: Since V, is in a coma, in the hospital, it will appear more real if they place the bed rails up on her bed, also she needs an I.V. so that it appears that they are feeding her.

PLZ... don't let any thing happen to her baby, let the baby be very healthy. J.T. in...Brad out! as the father.

LOL LOL I was thinking the SAME exact thing today--how many days has she been in a coma- she must be dehydrated pretty good by now..

#4   2007/11/06 05:56AM
    suegerry

Victoria.....is being visited by everyone.....there's always someone beside her......I don't think she needs a guard rail when they're there......what is not see..... is when they've all left......and by using our immagination would think that guard rails are lifted up....JMO

#5   2007/11/06 06:20AM
    cherchezlefemme

You are right on about the IV... She's got to be nourished some kind of way. She may be otherwise healthy, but the girl can't feed herself.... She's Unconscious!

#6   2007/11/06 06:26AM
    KeepingItReal

I feel for that girl and her baby and after watch Brad said.

*wipe eye* so touching.....I hope the baby's.........

#7   2007/11/06 06:26AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: Victoria.....is being visited by everyone.....there's always someone beside her......I don't think she needs a guard rail when they're there......what is not see..... is when they've all left......and by using our immagination would think that guard rails are lifted up....JMO

ITA

#8   2007/11/06 06:57AM
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal: I feel for that girl and her baby and after watch Brad said.

*wipe eye* so touching.....I hope the baby's.........

My feelings as well.......

#9   2007/11/06 07:05AM
    PLC02

Quote soapoperalover: Since V, is in a coma, in the hospital, it will appear more real if they place the bed rails up on her bed, also she needs an I.V. so that it appears that they are feeding her.

Bed rails go up at night and when the family leaves the room. IV's, yes she needs them, but Girl would'nt be looking to GOOD with IG tube up her nose to feed her! She has looked Radiant as she sleeps cause it's soapland!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/06 07:13AM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list