List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 11/06/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 11/06/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/11/05 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 07:27AM, Views: 2114, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/05 09:42AM
    Spoilers: Previews for 11/06/07
    valencia4love

Here are the Previews for 11/06/07:

Sharon stills tries to defend Victor to Jack and asks that Jack not fight with Victor in public ..

Brad and Collen pay Victoria a visit at the hospital ..

Lily and Cane enjoy spending some time together ..

Victor has prepare a statement for the press ..

Jack wants both Heather and Maggie to have Zappato's hair tested!!When they inform him they can't, Jack shows his outraged by stating Maggie didn't have problem sneaking an hair sample from his dog and now she has problem doing the same for Victor's !!!

Lily shares a hug and smooch with Cane !!

JT tells Brad it's hard to be in the same room with him. Although he knows Brad means well, JT kindly ask him leave. Brad understands where JT is coming from.

Victor speaks to the press but leaves the questions for Karen to answer ..

Noah tells Sharon about the bad dreams he's been having ..

Jack and Victor square off again in Victor's office!! Jack finally leaves but with a sample of Zappato's hair !!

Cane gets invites out by both Heather & Lily, but accepts Heather's because she asked him first ..

Sharon calls Victor to give him her support ..

Brad lashes out at Victor!! Victor inturn calls Brad an SOB !!

Victor visits Victoria and admits to her that he did want to stick to Nikki in regards to the drilling rights at Clear Springs ..

Jack gives Maggie the sample of Zapatto's hair. She stands her ground by telling Jack since it was taken without an warrant, it would be useless in court!!! Jack demands that she find a way to use it!! After Jack leaves, Maggie finds use of it alright - she throws it right in the trash !!

Next - Neil makes it clear to Lily he doesn't want her involved w/ Cane!; Lauren talks to Michael about Sheila; Enrique sings at Indigo

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/05 10:28AM
    #2   2007/11/05 10:06AM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 11/06/07
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote valencia4love: Here are the Previews for 11/06/07:

Sharon stills tries to defend Victor to Jack and asks that Jack not fight with Victorb in public ..

Brad and Collen pay Victoria a visit at the hospital ..

Lily and Cane enjoy spending some time together ..

Victor has prepare a statement for the press ..

Jack wants both Heather and Maggie to have Zappato's hair tested!!When inform him they can't, Jack shows his outraged by stating Maggie didn't have problem sneaking an hair sample from his dog and now she has problem doing the same for Victor's !!!

Lily shares a hug and smooch with Cane !!

JT tells Brad it's hard to be in the same room with him. Although he knows Brad means well, JT kindly ask him leave. Brad understands where JT is coming from.

Victor speaks to the press but leaves the questions for question to answer ..

Noah tells Sharon about the bad dreams he's been having ..

Jack and Victor square off again in Victor's office!! Jack finally leaves but with a sample of Zappato's hair !!

Cane gets invites out by both Heather & Lily, but accepts Heather's because she asked him first ..

Sharon calls Victor to give him her support ..

Brad lashes out at Victor!! Victor inturn calls Brad an SOB !!

Victor visits Victoria and admits to her that he did want to stick to Nikki in regards to the drilling rights at Clear Springs ..

Jack gives Maggie the sample of Zapatto's hair. She stands her ground by telling Jack since it was taken without an warrant, it would be useless in court!!! Jack demands that she find a way to use it!! After Jack leaves, Maggie finds use of it alright - she throws it right in the trash !!

Next - Neil makes it clear to Lily he doesn't want her involved w/ Cane!; Lauren talks to Michael about Sheila; Enrique sings at Indigo

Thanks Again V!!!

LOL @ Cane what a playa

And excuse me Maggie! Y can SHE steal a strand of hair from Fisher, WHILE she was in JACKS HOUSE!!! n use it as evidence...BUT Jack CANT do the same with Victors dog, Zapato? Thats BS!!!! Itz OK for clueless to do it?! grrrrrrr This whole s/l makes me sick anywayz.

Uh Oh Lauren talkin about Sheila again? u know what that means......SHEILA IS ALIVE!

I cant wait to see Enrique

#3   2007/11/05 10:11AM
    suegerry

When they decided to bring Maggie into this story they must have been hard up for s/l......this person serves no purpose at all......except on Paul's couch.......

#4   2007/11/05 10:13AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote suegerry: When they decided to bring Maggie into this story they must have been hard up for s/l......this person serves no purpose at all......except on Paul's couch.......

ROFLLLLL

#5   2007/11/05 10:34AM
    KeepingItReal

Good boy Victor, let it out and admit your took it personal.

JT you better get used to it until the DNA test is done.

Jack leave Victor alone to grovel.

Maggie you playing favours?????? Jack you right!!

Cane you "player".....please don't fall for Lilly.

#6   2007/11/05 10:35AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: When they decided to bring Maggie into this story they must have been hard up for s/l......this person serves no purpose at all......except on Paul's couch.......

I agree!!

Even DaSilva was better.

#7   2007/11/05 10:37AM
    suegerry

I can't see what it is about Cane......but I do hope Lily doesn't fall for this guy.......he's not suited for her....

#8   2007/11/05 10:57AM
    SoapySportFan

Thanks as always, Val, the updates are great!

#9   2007/11/05 11:00AM
    COLONLC10

Updates are great but I tell ya Maggie is ticking me off. Why check Fisher and not Zapatto? I mean when someone committs a crime say with a vehicle, they check all vehicles that are the same to weed people out. Seems to me that Maggie is up to something!!!!

#10   2007/11/05 12:35PM
    bubble303

WHHOOO Cane and Heather

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list