List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: kelly, billy, stitch, victoria (spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

kelly, billy, stitch, victoria (spoilers)

Started by libbylost at 2014/01/11 01:16AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/16 01:10PM, Views: 8124, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/11 01:16AM
    kelly, billy, stitch, victoria (spoilers)
    libbylost

a few spoiler drops....

victoria finds out about the affair the week of jan 27

billy & kelly have another love scene. not sure if it airs before or after the villy break up.

billy's new job is head of delia project foundation. he works closely with kelly.

my friend who was on set told me billy & adam had fight scene.

kelly might be pregnant! cynthia watros talked about soon having to wear pregnancy suit.

billy moves out. he tells victoria he's staying with jack. he left johnny with victoria.

victor visits victoria after the break up and he's thinks it's for the best.

stitch drops by and comforts victoria.

cynthia watros is staying for a long time & kelly's relationship with billy gets deeper. it looks like they'll be a couple but stitch and victoria is still an issue.

#2   2014/01/11 01:18AM
    Re: kelly, billy, stitch, victoria (spoilers)
    libbylost

pic of kelly & billy with stitch & vicky

i42.tinypic.com/1449zyx.jpg

#3   2014/01/11 08:48PM
    hilaricious

Quote libbylost: a few spoiler drops....

billy & kelly have another love scene. not sure if it airs before or after the villy break up.

billy's new job is head of delia project foundation. he works closely with kelly.

kelly might be pregnant! cynthia watros talked about soon having to wear pregnancy suit.

billy moves out. he tells victoria he's staying with jack. he left johnny with victoria.

cynthia watros is staying for a long time & kelly's relationship with billy gets deeper. it looks like they'll be a couple but stitch and victoria is still an issue.

Oh brother. I bet you Kelly and Billy have a baby girl. This is like Phick all over again. And they're working together in that cramped little office? Probably some desk sex coming up too!

#4   2014/01/11 08:50PM
    hilaricious

Quote libbylost: pic of kelly & billy with stitch & vicky

Stitch is way hotter than the new Billy.

Victoria got the better end of this partner swap. I hope she gets a baby with Stitch this year. She deserves a child of her own after putting up with Billy's mistake babies.

#5   2014/01/11 09:23PM
    1Elvis

Stitch likes Ashley. They'll probably put Stitch with Victoria... And Ashley comes back and steals him from her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/11 09:24PM
    #6   2014/01/12 11:11PM
    mrjones

Quote libbylost: pic of kelly & billy with stitch & vicky

David Tom is fugly. He looks like a short scrawny twerp. He's not a leading man like Billy Miller.

David looks like somebody's little sidekick.

#7   2014/01/13 10:16AM
    ecantor

Very good spoilers. Thanks.

#8   2014/01/13 10:29AM
    xjustbestrong

Villy is not going to break up

Billy and Victoria belong together and will be staying together.

#9   2014/01/13 12:26PM
    Mich921

I hope Kelly stays on the show! She is a great actress! I hope she ends up with Billy, because Victoria deserves so much better than him! He hasn't deserved her in so long! They once were a great couple but it didn't take much for him to stray from the marriage. I'd love to see Victoria smile and be happy again instead of the few crumbs Billy has been giving her this past year.

#10   2014/01/16 12:34PM
    ChrissyFabul...

Kelly, looks worn out and too old for Billy. Victoria always looks tired and is an uncombed mess. Kelly looks mentally/emotionally unstable in her character. The whole writing of this soap has gotten worse each week.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list