List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy and Kelly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy and Kelly

Started by TrinaKbM at 2014/01/10 01:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 09:13AM, Views: 1885, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/10 04:12AM
    Re: Billy and Kelly
    Supercouplev...

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I blame Kelly, she took advantage of his state of mind, when he came to his senses, realized what he was doing, he stopped.

I blame the married one for breaking their vows. I think it was wrong of Kelly but Billy is the one who takes the most responsibility and if he sexes her up again it is ALL on him.
    She isn't over grieving her son either so her state of mind is the same.

She isn't in the same state of mind, she wanted Billy from the get go, she didn't want to stop, she wants more, all of this is obvious. She already wrecked one marriage, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/10 04:15AM
    #12   2014/01/10 04:40AM
    Sinny

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I blame Kelly, she took advantage of his state of mind, when he came to his senses, realized what he was doing, he stopped.

I blame the married one for breaking their vows. I think it was wrong of Kelly but Billy is the one who takes the most responsibility and if he sexes her up again it is ALL on him.
    She isn't over grieving her son either so her state of mind is the same.

She isn't in the same state of mind, she wanted Billy from the get go, she didn't want to stop, she wants more, all of this is obvious. She already wrecked one marriage, she knew exactly what she was doing.

How do you know she already wrecked one marriage? I missed that.. but again i blame the married one who cheats not the one he or she cheated with..they get the most blame,,

if my hubby cheated on me it would be his ass that would be grass not some chick. LOL

#13   2014/01/10 04:45AM
    Supercouplev...

I am pretty sure, she wrecked Stitch's marriage. If they hadn't become friends before hand, and she hadn't been putting her hands all over him, even when she run in to Billy and Victoria at CL, she acted like there was something to hide, I would hate for her to win, she was playing Billy from the get go.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/10 04:49AM
    #14   2014/01/10 06:34AM
    sgtppr

Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote TrinaKbM: I just finished watching the episode that Kelly and Stitch show up at Victoria's and Billy's house for dinner... and I'm so confused, I never knew that Kelly and Billy actually had sex... I thought he stopped it...

I didn't watch the next episode to come next but I see that Stitch has catched on to Kelly and Billy being a bit close, so... what are your thoughts about Kelly and Stitch?

She's clearly a home-wrecker, looks like she came in between Stitch and his wife and now his wife wants nothing to do with Stitch...but why is Kelly SO hostel to Stitch? ......hmmm.... maybe the son she says is her son that died, is actually Stitches but she can't be involved in his life no more since the wife found out, I'm just brain storming here, but tell me your thoughts people! Spoilers are fine too if you know what's to come down the road

Hi,
    Yeah I'm NOT sure if Billy & Kelly actually "did it" but I wouldn't be surprised, because I thought I read somewhere that Viki is going to have an STD? (UGH, I HOPE NOT)
    Yes, I think Stitch CAUGHT on to Billy & Kelly.
    I read that Stitch had something to do with Sam dying (Kelly's son) which is why she's HOSTILE towards him.
    I hope that info helps

another message board said that Billy and Kelly "almost did it". I didn't see the show that day. I am hoping they didn't

#15   2014/01/10 06:37AM
    Sinny

They did it.,

#16   2014/01/10 06:44AM
    Layngel

When Kelly was at dinner at Billy and Victoria's house I believe she whispered "When we had sex" to Billy when they were discussing it. Victoria was getting snacks in the kitchen with Stitch. So I think they had sex but I could be wrong.

#17   2014/01/10 06:51AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Layngel: When Kelly was at dinner at Billy and Victoria's house I believe she whispered "When we had sex" to Billy when they were discussing it. Victoria was getting snacks in the kitchen with Stitch. So I think they had sex but I could be wrong.

I think they changed the editing, so they could leave open, and turn around and say Billy stopped, if they decide to.

#18   2014/01/10 06:52AM
    Layngel

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Layngel: When Kelly was at dinner at Billy and Victoria's house I believe she whispered "When we had sex" to Billy when they were discussing it. Victoria was getting snacks in the kitchen with Stitch. So I think they had sex but I could be wrong.

I think they changed the editing, so they could leave open, and turn around and say Billy stopped, if they decide to.

I agree. And plus he didn't agree or disagree with her statement.

#19   2014/01/10 07:10AM
    Barbyboo

The character is way too old for Billy get real

#20   2014/01/10 08:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Supercouplevilly:

"When we had sex" means "when we had sex" so they had sex.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list