List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy and Kelly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy and Kelly

Started by TrinaKbM at 2014/01/10 01:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 09:13AM, Views: 1960, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/10 01:49AM
    Billy and Kelly
    TrinaKbM

I just finished watching the episode that Kelly and Stitch show up at Victoria's and Billy's house for dinner... and I'm so confused, I never knew that Kelly and Billy actually had sex... I thought he stopped it...

I didn't watch the next episode to come next but I see that Stitch has catched onto Kelly and Billy being a bit close, so... what are your thoughts about Kelly and Stitch?

She's clearly a home-wrecker, looks like she came in between Stitch and his wife and now his wife wants nothing to do with Stitch...but why is Kelly SO hostel to Stitch? ......hmmm.... maybe the son she says is her son that died, is actually Stitches but she can't be involved in his life nomore since the wife found out, I'm just brainstorming here, but tell me your thoughts people! Spoilers are fine too if you know whats to come down the road

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/10 01:50AM
    #2   2014/01/10 02:17AM
    Re: Billy and Kelly
    CGabriel510

Quote TrinaKbM: I just finished watching the episode that Kelly and Stitch show up at Victoria's and Billy's house for dinner... and I'm so confused, I never knew that Kelly and Billy actually had sex... I thought he stopped it...

I didn't watch the next episode to come next but I see that Stitch has catched on to Kelly and Billy being a bit close, so... what are your thoughts about Kelly and Stitch?

She's clearly a home-wrecker, looks like she came in between Stitch and his wife and now his wife wants nothing to do with Stitch...but why is Kelly SO hostel to Stitch? ......hmmm.... maybe the son she says is her son that died, is actually Stitches but she can't be involved in his life no more since the wife found out, I'm just brain storming here, but tell me your thoughts people! Spoilers are fine too if you know what's to come down the road

Hi,
    Yeah I'm NOT sure if Billy & Kelly actually "did it" but I wouldn't be surprised, because I thought I read somewhere that Viki is going to have an STD? (UGH, I HOPE NOT)
    Yes, I think Stitch CAUGHT on to Billy & Kelly.
    I read that Stitch had something to do with Sam dying (Kelly's son) which is why she's HOSTILE towards him.
    I hope that info helps

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/10 02:23AM
    #3   2014/01/10 02:33AM
    TrinaKbM

Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote TrinaKbM: I just finished watching the episode that Kelly and Stitch show up at Victoria's and Billy's house for dinner... and I'm so confused, I never knew that Kelly and Billy actually had sex... I thought he stopped it...

I didn't watch the next episode to come next but I see that Stitch has catched on to Kelly and Billy being a bit close, so... what are your thoughts about Kelly and Stitch?

She's clearly a home-wrecker, looks like she came in between Stitch and his wife and now his wife wants nothing to do with Stitch...but why is Kelly SO hostel to Stitch? ......hmmm.... maybe the son she says is her son that died, is actually Stitches but she can't be involved in his life no more since the wife found out, I'm just brain storming here, but tell me your thoughts people! Spoilers are fine too if you know what's to come down the road

Hi,
    Yeah I'm NOT sure if Billy & Kelly actually "did it" but I wouldn't be surprised, because I thought I read somewhere that Viki is going to have an STD? (UGH, I HOPE NOT)
    Yes, I think Stitch CAUGHT on to Billy & Kelly.
    I read that Stitch had something to do with Sam dying (Kelly's son) which is why she's HOSTILE towards him.
    I hope that info helps

I hope Victoria does not catch an STD from Billy because of stupid Kelly...
    Kelly clearly wrecked Stitches marriage as well, if Victoria does get an STD then Stitches wife probably got one too; thats why he is no longer with her (Oh dear)...

I've been reading that Kelly actually hit and killed the child that she is claiming to be her son, and that Stitch was the doctor and was unable to save him... who knows... I just can't wait until everything reviels itself!!!

It just seems that Kelly is a home-wrecker, finding married men at Meetings, sleeping with them and then they end up leaving her for their wife and she catches feelings and threatens to tell their wife or else!!! Hence how she said that she doesn't know if she could keep the secret from Victoria and that she had a guilt look and trembling hands.... BILLY REALLY MESSED UP ON THIS ONE!

Thank you It's good to hear other peoples thoughts about this crazy exciting story line

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/10 02:33AM
    #4   2014/01/10 02:40AM
    Sinny

Yes Billy and Kelly had sex. It was heavily implied and then never show more than they did,.. I think we are going to see more sex between them.

#5   2014/01/10 02:45AM
    TrinaKbM

Quote Sinny: Yes Billy and Kelly had sex. It was heavily implied and then never show more than they did,.. I think we are going to see more sex between them.

Wtf! If he continues having sex with her then she's blacking mailing him because did you see how guilty he was..bringing Vikki flowers randomly... they always say, when your BF or husband comes home with beautiful set of roses and there is no occasion.. girl you better be ready for some news hahaha! ... Anyways, hope he tells Vikki and they get past it, I hate Kelly!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/10 02:45AM
    #6   2014/01/10 02:52AM
    Sinny

I blame Billy for cheating on his marriage not Kelly. She owed Vikki nothing but Billy did.. he is the one who broke his vows. And I don't think she will be blackmailing him. I think he is going to want her again.

#7   2014/01/10 04:02AM
    Supercouplev...

I blame Kelly, she took advantage of his state of mind, when he came to his senses, realized what he was doing, he stopped.

#8   2014/01/10 04:05AM
    hopey pix

Kelly is so miserable,I don't see what Billy would see in her at all!!And Stitch is so darn secretive!!Will we ever get to know more about this relationship?

#9   2014/01/10 04:05AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Sinny: I blame Billy for cheating on his marriage not Kelly. She owed Vikki nothing but Billy did.. he is the one who broke his vows. And I don't think she will be blackmailing him. I think he is going to want her again.

From what I understand there was no WANT for Billy, just pain, I definately don't see any want from Billy when he is around her.

#10   2014/01/10 04:06AM
    Sinny

Quote Supercouplevilly: I blame Kelly, she took advantage of his state of mind, when he came to his senses, realized what he was doing, he stopped.

I blame the married one for breaking their vows. I think it was wrong of Kelly but Billy is the one who takes the most responsibility and if he sexes her up again it is ALL on him.
    She isn't over grieving her son either so her state of mind is the same.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list