List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The fans are not clueless

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The fans are not clueless

Started by BadWriting at 2014/01/09 06:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 03:39AM, Views: 1095, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/01/10 01:19AM
    Re: The fans are not clueless
    CGabriel510

Quote BadWriting: This show must think we are dumb, the Kevin scene by the door during an interrogation and the door open what a joke. Number one rule in interrogation is to always make sure the door is closed it’s second nature. Then Kevin standing there makes it even more stupid as if he’s in a ghost town and no one is going to say something. We all have seen the GCPD and it’s always people around, the writers need to stop with the open door scene its an over kill repeat scene year after year. The lurking people ease dropping, please writers can we get creative.

THANK you I totally agree, NOT to mention, texting with gloves on?? I can't speak for everyone, but how many of us can actually do that??
    I know I can't (so I WON'T EVEN TRY)
    OK WRITERS, please REALIZE your fans aren't as DUMB as you think we are!!!

#12   2014/01/10 01:42AM
    TrinaKbM

What are you talking about? Alex clearly LEFT the door open on PURPOSE so Kevin could hear in on the interrogation... Alex is basically the head cop, by what it looks like, so he can do whatever he pleases... Paul doesn't want Kevin nowhere near the case because he was Delia's step-father but since Paul was not in the office, Alex put it in his own hands to leave the door open so Kevin could hear in on the conversation... They did it on purpose. Duh.

#13   2014/01/10 02:11AM
    Sinny

Quote oldbat: Speaking of things that happen on every soap sleep with somebody once and bam they are pregnant. Just wait for what's her name to be prego by Billy Boy.

She looks to old to be popping out illigitimates LOL

#14   2014/01/10 03:34AM
    calliope

Quote TrinaKbM: What are you talking about? Alex clearly LEFT the door open on PURPOSE so Kevin could hear in on the interrogation... Alex is basically the head cop, by what it looks like, so he can do whatever he pleases... Paul doesn't want Kevin nowhere near the case because he was Delia's step-father but since Paul was not in the office, Alex put it in his own hands to leave the door open so Kevin could hear in on the conversation... They did it on purpose. Duh.

Duh. We know that.

#15   2014/01/10 03:39AM
    Sinny

Quote calliope:
    Quote TrinaKbM: What are you talking about? Alex clearly LEFT the door open on PURPOSE so Kevin could hear in on the interrogation... Alex is basically the head cop, by what it looks like, so he can do whatever he pleases... Paul doesn't want Kevin nowhere near the case because he was Delia's step-father but since Paul was not in the office, Alex put it in his own hands to leave the door open so Kevin could hear in on the conversation... They did it on purpose. Duh.

Duh. We know that.

LOL

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list