List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The fans are not clueless

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The fans are not clueless

Started by BadWriting at 2014/01/09 06:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 03:39AM, Views: 1089, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/09 06:27PM
    The fans are not clueless
    BadWriting

This show must think we are dumb, the Kevin scene by the door during an interrogation and the door open what a joke. Number one rule in interrogation is to always make sure the door is close it’s second nature. Then Kevin standing there makes it even more stupid as if he’s in a ghost town and no one is going to say something. We all have seen the GCPD and it’s always people around, the writers need to stop with the open door scene its an over kill repeat scene year after year. The lurking people ease dropping, please writers can we get creative.

#2   2014/01/09 06:56PM
    Re: The fans are not clueless
    calliope

LOL! The open door. You can be sure when people enter a room and don't shut the door that someone will lurk outside and eavesdrop! On every soap!

#3   2014/01/09 07:23PM
    oldbat

Speaking of things that happen on every soap sleep with somebody once and bam they are pregnant. Just wait for what's her name to be prego by Billy Boy.

#4   2014/01/09 07:26PM
    calliope

And speaking of pregnant....every woman who gets pregnant becomes faint. That's how you know she is pregnant. I don't know anyone that that has happened to!

#5   2014/01/09 07:29PM
    BadWriting

SO SO TRUE on both, but please they can get away with it anyplace, but the writers that Kevin ease dropping scene could only happen on the Andy Griffin show May berry RFD

#6   2014/01/09 07:32PM
    calliope

Kevin as Barney!!!

#7   2014/01/09 07:36PM
    FondaForbes

Quote BadWriting: This show must think we are dumb, the Kevin scene by the door during an interrogation and the door open what a joke. Number one rule in interrogation is to always make sure the door is close it’s second nature. Then Kevin standing there makes it even more stupid as if he’s in a ghost town and no one is going to say something. We all have seen the GCPD and it’s always people around, the writers need to stop with the open door scene its an over kill repeat scene year after year. The lurking people ease dropping, please writers can we get creative.

Not to mention he was put on the case because he's no longer involved with Chloe...gmab.

#8   2014/01/09 07:55PM
    ElleLa

Sharon's & Nick's puerile scenes at the bar when they were thinking aloud about 'how groovy that kiss was' made me cringe. I felt bad for JM and SC

#9   2014/01/09 09:58PM
    e_pearl

Quote calliope: And speaking of pregnant....every woman who gets pregnant becomes faint. That's how you know she is pregnant. I don't know anyone that that has happened to!

It happened to me with all my children. I fainted all the time until my last trimester.

#10   2014/01/10 12:40AM
    APRIL JOY

What is a joke is Kevin working at the police station in the first place.Let me break the law then I get to work in the police station .where there is so much I can see .in case there is something I need to cover up for one of my family members.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list