List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anybody sick of Kevin and Gloria?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anybody sick of Kevin and Gloria?

Started by sarasecret007 at 2007/11/04 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 07:17AM, Views: 871, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/11/05 07:42AM
    Re: Anybody sick of Kevin and Gloria?
    Touched

I love the Fisher/Baldwin clan! As spinsters go, I much prefer Gloria over Jill, oh, especially now! Kevin had his demons that he dealt with, but he did deal with them. I love his sense of black humor. It is classic stuff! I love how Michael deals with his family's overwhelming, yet self incurred problems. They provide the humor in the soap opera.

#22   2007/11/05 08:09AM
    SadieLadie

Quote Touched: I love the Fisher/Baldwin clan! As spinsters go, I much prefer Gloria over Jill, oh, especially now! Kevin had his demons that he dealt with, but he did deal with them. I love his sense of black humor. It is classic stuff! I love how Michael deals with his family's overwhelming, yet self incurred problems. They provide the humor in the soap opera.

ICAM! What's wrong with bringing a little humor to soaps. I love it!

#23   2007/11/05 08:18AM
    zzyzx

Quote bubble303: I do not like Glo-renstein but I HEART KEVIN AND MICHAEL

It is definitely a great family dynamic. Gloho should pay for her crimes and let William rest in peace. Kevin and Michael are necessary for much needed comic relief.

#24   2007/11/05 08:54AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote zzyzx:
    Quote bubble303: I do not like Glo-renstein but I HEART KEVIN AND MICHAEL

It is definitely a great family dynamic. Gloho should pay for her crimes and let William rest in peace. Kevin and Michael are necessary for much needed comic relief.

LMAO @ 'Gloho'

ITA

#25   2007/11/05 09:17AM
    granny45

Quote Touched: I love the Fisher/Baldwin clan! As spinsters go, I much prefer Gloria over Jill, oh, especially now! Kevin had his demons that he dealt with, but he did deal with them. I love his sense of black humor. It is classic stuff! I love how Michael deals with his family's overwhelming, yet self incurred problems. They provide the humor in the soap opera.

Absolutely agree - I love them all!

#26   2007/11/05 04:37PM
    sur la mer

I love the Baldwin-Fisher clan. With their never-ending conflicts, they bring drama and some great comic relief to the show. I don't like Kevin being such a mama's boy and his fatal attraction to Jana. They are all great actors, and have elevated the show immensely.

#27   2007/11/05 04:59PM
    Debb1

Like all good actors/characters, these writers have let them down. Both Michael and Kevin have gone to the 'dark-side' and back. Now if the writers will do what they get paid nicely for, these brothers should keep us entertained for years. As for Gloria, her troubled past was interesting for a while, then again the writers didn't follow through. I would have loved to have seen her pay for being an unfit mother. Now she wants family unity to make up for the neglect and torment she put her sons through just to have a body to help her keep her bed warm. And with all of the mental issues that could've been covered, but the writers missed. Now, for poor Lauren. Starting out as a singing vixen, her troubled life with her father, then becoming a successful boutique owner - the writers literally left her hanging for years until Michael entered her life. For viewer who don't understand panic attacks, wise up (or read up on the illness and its symptoms). She has played the illness flawlessly. This is not like a headache, it is an serious illness. She even got the hyperventilating perfectly. Now, it is time for the writers to bring this lovely twisted family full-circle.

#28   2007/11/06 05:46AM
    suegerry

Have these three pay for what they've done.....if need to get rid of them........Glo bug should go.....go.....go....and stay gone....

#29   2007/11/06 06:38AM
    granny45

Quote sur la mer: I love the Baldwin-Fisher clan. With their never-ending conflicts, they bring drama and some great comic relief to the show. I don't like Kevin being such a mama's boy and his fatal attraction to Jana. They are all great actors, and have elevated the show immensely.

Yes, I agree!

#30   2007/11/06 06:52AM
    PLC02

Quote sarasecret007: I'm so sick of Keven and Gloria! Kevin is such a waisted s/l. Personally, I'd like to see the Paul and Heather s/l coming up.

I think Michael is just as sick!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list