List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anybody sick of Kevin and Gloria?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anybody sick of Kevin and Gloria?

Started by sarasecret007 at 2007/11/04 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/06 07:17AM, Views: 865, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/04 04:26PM
    Anybody sick of Kevin and Gloria?
    sarasecret007

I'm so sick of Keven and Gloria! Kevin is such a waisted s/l. Personally, I'd like to see the Paul and Heather s/l coming up.

#2   2007/11/04 04:30PM
    Re: Anybody sick of Kevin and Gloria?
    xx_Jenn_xx

Actually I LOVE that WHOLE family!

I know they can be very twisted, BUT i love their characters & they make the show interesting. I jus hate to see Kevin all goo-goo gaa-gaa over that Pyscho Jana. PATHETIC...HELLO she tried to fry u n Colleen ALIVE!!!!

As for Gloria, shes wicked, but i love her character too. Truthfully, i wanna see her locked up n in a beige jumpsuit calling Michael n Kevin 24/7 whining, rather than Phyllis. Now thats a waste rite there! im sick of seeing Phyllis locked up!

#3   2007/11/04 04:37PM
    Evsmom

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Actually I LOVE that WHOLE family!

I know they can be very twisted, BUT i love their characters & they make the show interesting. I jus hate to see Kevin all goo-goo gaa-gaa over that Pyscho Jana. PATHETIC...HELLO she tried to fry u n Colleen ALIVE!!!!

As for Gloria, shes wicked, but i love her character too. Truthfully, i wanna see her locked up n in a beige jumpsuit calling Michael n Kevin 24/7 whining, rather than Phyllis. Now thats a waste rite there! im sick of seeing Phyllis locked up!

You took the words right out of my mouth!

#4   2007/11/04 04:37PM
    sarasecret007

As a family they are all great together I totally agree on that. Rock on!

#5   2007/11/04 05:05PM
    bubble303

I do not like Glo-renstein but I HEART KEVIN AND MICHAEL

#6   2007/11/04 05:15PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303: I do not like Glo-renstein but I HEART KEVIN AND MICHAEL

Awwwwwwww I double heart them!!! especially Michael...hubba hubba

#7   2007/11/04 06:20PM
    sarasecret007

I love Micheal. Although Lauren is getting on my nerves with the panic attacks. I don't see Micheal dealing with that very well. As an attorney he doesn't really have any patience.

#8   2007/11/04 06:29PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote sarasecret007: I love Micheal. Although Lauren is getting on my nerves with the panic attacks. I don't see Micheal dealing with that very well. As an attorney he doesn't really have any patience.

OMG IF Lauren starts that bit with never wanting to leave the house...i will SCREAM!!!! PLZ no more of that nonsense....itz soooooo annoying & i love Lauren n i know shes stronger than all of that! Pop a pill, have a shot of vodka n call it a day

#9   2007/11/04 06:53PM
    fan73

I hate Gloria and wish they would finally come clean about the cream.

#10   2007/11/04 07:26PM
    dumbsoaps

I agree I cant stand Gloria she makes a living off of her dead husbands I would love to see her a Phylis sharing the same jail cell oh and dont forget Jana she fits in with that family of dingbats. Mike is the only one in that disfunctional family that even has a decent bone in is body I will agree Lorin is ok but the panic attacks are way too much for me it needs to stop and she needs to get back to business.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list