List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Curtains...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Curtains...

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/01/09 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 02:49PM, Views: 920, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/01/09 02:28PM
    Curtains...
    twocentsworth

In Billy and Victoria's house, their front room (and also on Bold and Beautiful set at Bill's house, I think it was), I saw the same pattern of grey and white lattice-looking print on their curtains. I have this VERY SAME pattern of curtains, but they are shower curtains that I got at Marshalls dept. store...I thought this was sort of an interesting detail discovery...I love looking at the little details...Also, did anyone notice the white candle in a glass dish on the shelf behind Nick as he was talking to Sharon...it was crooked in the dish...cut, edit, print...

#2   2014/01/09 02:43PM
    Re: Curtains...
    SadieLadie

Quote twocentsworth: In Billy and Victoria's house, their front room (and also on Bold and Beautiful set at Bill's house, I think it was), I saw the same pattern of grey and white lattice-looking print on their curtains. I have this VERY SAME pattern of curtains, but they are shower curtains that I got at Marshalls dept. store...I thought this was sort of an interesting detail discovery...I love looking at the little details...Also, did anyone notice the white candle in a glass dish on the shelf behind Nick as he was talking to Sharon...it was crooked in the dish...cut, edit, print...

I'm a detailer, too. I drive my hubby nuts pointing things out while he's watching the show. That candle drove me crazy. And Jill's kidnapper texting on a smart phone with gloves! Not possible. These screens need the flesh of your finger for some reason. I even cut the finger tip out of one of my gloves so I could answer the phone or text. LOL

#3   2014/01/09 02:49PM
    Re: Curtains...
    twocentsworth

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote twocentsworth: In Billy and Victoria's house, their front room (and also on Bold and Beautiful set at Bill's house, I think it was), I saw the same pattern of grey and white lattice-looking print on their curtains. I have this VERY SAME pattern of curtains, but they are shower curtains that I got at Marshalls dept. store...I thought this was sort of an interesting detail discovery...I love looking at the little details...Also, did anyone notice the white candle in a glass dish on the shelf behind Nick as he was talking to Sharon...it was crooked in the dish...cut, edit, print...

I'm a detailer, too. I drive my hubby nuts pointing things out while he's watching the show. That candle drove me crazy. And Jill's kidnapper texting on a smart phone with gloves! Not possible. These screens need the flesh of your finger for some reason. I even cut the finger tip out of one of my gloves so I could answer the phone or text. LOL

Yes, yes, yes...those gloves...I got my niece a pair of texting gloves, the finger tips were off of them...you are so right...I love looking for bloopers or details in the background of the scenes...on movies, I'm always the one asking my boyfriend, did you see the tag number on the car?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list