List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Noand and Summer??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Noand and Summer??

Started by reluctantsoapblogger at 2014/01/09 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 03:33PM, Views: 591, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/01/09 12:38PM
    Noah and Summer??
    reluctantsoa...

So today I got confused again and asked my wife to go over the score card one more time - who Summer’s parents are and who Noah’s parents are and does Sharon know this and does Nick know that and on and on. It’s a Venus and Mars thing – if I could see the cars everybody was driving then I would be able to keep all the players and their respective lineages straight in my mind. As it is I have too many brain cells devoted to all of the lyrics of all of the songs I’ve heard since 1973, but I can’t remember who hid what DNA test and for what reason. Anyway, the better half rolls her eyes and runs through the whole sequence one more time for the dramatically- challenged yours truly.
    During this conversation, Summer was over at Noah’s place to help him through Cassie’s birthday, a good excuse for that arm of the Newman clan to moan theatrically. As all of the existing and possible permutations run through my mind I have a flash of inspiration.
    “So if remember correctly” I asked the dreamboat sitting beside me on the sofa “what’s-his-name with the bad hair had a thing for Summer and vice versa but then they found our they were siblings or at least THOUGHT they were and had to cool their jets. Wouldn’t it be cool if Noah and Summer started getting hot pants for each other as they don’t believe they are siblings but THEY REALLY ARE!!”
    Ooh said my wife. That’s a good one, you need to write that down.
    Wouldn’t that just be a kick in the keester? It would really put the squeeze on Sharon’s mental facilities as she is kinda shaky right now anyway. This would put her over the edge and she would have to run out and steal a bunch of stuff.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/09 12:42PM
    #2   2014/01/09 12:50PM
    Re: Noand and Summer??
    rainflower

Hilarious!!! I hope they go down that dirty road and throw Sharon over the edge LOL

#3   2014/01/09 03:33PM
    Re: Noand and Summer??
    gosia

Too funny! This would be a fantastic story line - you should be a writer

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list