List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is Chavez up to?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is Chavez up to?

Started by jhaxx at 2014/01/09 11:14AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 05:50PM, Views: 1650, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/01/09 11:14AM
    What is Chavez up to?
    jhaxx

Chavez seems to have a hard on for Noah, do you think he is upset because of the relationship he had with his sister, and is Chavez trying to get the money for the hit and run case. He acts like a blood hound for money and hates the rich, maybe thats why Abby let him go she had bad vibes. Could he be a dirty cop

#2   2014/01/09 11:25AM
    Re: What is Chavez up to?
    Cabo

What if Chavez hit the little girl.........
    I don't know what his deal is on the show.
    He has been slim shady since day one !!!!

#3   2014/01/09 11:25AM
    Cabo

What if Chavez hit the little girl.........
    I don't know what his deal is on the show.
    He has been slim shady since day one !!!!

#4   2014/01/09 02:37PM
    leprecaun28

So what's up with Chavez & Courtney? He calls her Farrah and she called him Zach, is that his first name? Its been a while since I've watched, I usually just read the updates...lol

#5   2014/01/09 05:40PM
    roseofsharon...

I like Chavez and I don't think he is a dirty cop. He seems to be not only a boss to Kevin but a friend. Chavez has been good for Kevin and I like the comrade between the two of them.

#6   2014/01/09 05:50PM
    miladytn

Quote roseofsharon1942: I like Chavez and I don't think he is a dirty cop. He seems to be not only a boss to Kevin but a friend. Chavez has been good for Kevin and I like the comrade between the two of them.

I agree. I like the camaraderie between them. I liked him with (old)Abby. He didn't work as well with nuAbby but I remember him telling her that he didn't like all the "rich" stuff that she was trying to throw at him. So I don't think he's a gold-digger either. Until I'm proven wrong, I will continue to think of him as just a cop, a tough one with a soft side sometimes. In the beginning I liked him with Chloe but that ship seems to have sailed. And I think the stuff with Courtney is some sort of undercover work.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list