List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dont Think Jailer Has Infor On Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dont Think Jailer Has Infor On Adam

Started by linder at 2014/01/09 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 01:27PM, Views: 698, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/01/09 10:24AM
    Dont Think Jailer Has Infor On Adam
    linder

I just dont think the eye witness thats in jail is talking about Adam....i dont think they will let us know who he seen until its to late for Adam....

i could be wrong,but time will tell..and i read somewhere that kelly will have something to do with Adams last days on here .

#2   2014/01/09 10:48AM
    Re: Dont Think Jailer Has Infor On Adam
    Lanie1959

I read somewhere that it was confirmed that Adam would be one who killed Delia

#3   2014/01/09 10:53AM
    Savoy

The man couldn't give a positive id/description on the person that he saw other then it was a man and the first letter of the license plate. How they are going to make Adam as the hit and run driver is going to be interesting to see, with it, making zero sense in it being enough to convict him of the crime.

#4   2014/01/09 11:20AM
    JRTA

Does anyone else find it suspect that this guy comes forward right when Victor figures it out? And that he claims to know something, and then he doesn't... meanwhile Victor is threatening Adam.

Regardless of how Adam departs, I think this criminals sudden knowledge doesn't have to do with what he saw, it has to do with what Victor is paying him. There is a reason Jack is Connor's guardian.

#5   2014/01/09 11:28AM
    jhaxx

i agree with JRTA, that guy just decided to talk yea right, i think Victor did pressure someone, and he is going to be proven wrong because he is searching for the wrong reason. he should let the police do their job. Paul had a reason for not sharing info with money bags

#6   2014/01/09 11:43AM
    linder

IT funny how the man got locked up after the hit and run and it seem like telling the truth will not help him get out of jail..

#7   2014/01/09 11:47AM
    FL senior fan

Didn't that "eye witness" say it was real dark but the tag started with a G; however, Victor figured out it was a 6.
    Also only says a slim built male. I think there will always be doubt as to whether or not Adam's vehicle gave Dee the fatal blow.
    Seems obvious the writer's will have Billy shoot him, or
    Victor step up with evidence to the cops against his son.
    Anyway...they have not convenience me without reasonable doubt that Adam did it! A good lawyer would have gotten him off!!

#8   2014/01/09 11:54AM
    Lanie1959

I think now that Kevin has been officially brought in on the case he will find forensic evidence that nails Adam's cowardly butt to the cross...

#9   2014/01/09 01:27PM
    linder

spoiler spoiler

i was right the infor was wrong, the jailbird lied

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list