List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sharon

Started by Faye2 at 2014/01/09 04:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 04:43PM, Views: 784, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/01/09 04:26AM
    sharon
    Faye2

It has been long enough.....the truth to come out about what she has done to Nick and his daughter.

#2   2014/01/09 05:41AM
    Re: sharon
    Krystalee

Quote Faye2: It has been long enough.....the truth to come out about what she has done to Nick and his daughter.

Agreed. Enough already. It's not interesting anymore.

#3   2014/01/09 06:24AM
    JaNell36

I am hoping Nick will forgive her given his part in all this 18+ year lie. He should have done the right thing and retested. Now Sharon gets thrown under the bus for Nicks collasal lie.

#4   2014/01/09 07:30AM
    sgtppr

Sharon is not going under the bus although she deserves to...it is Summer who went under the bus. The lie was Sharon's lie when she changed the DNA results Nick was trying to find out the truth and she stepped in and changed things.

#5   2014/01/09 02:39PM
    purplehearts14

Yeah he took responsibility alright by waiting 18 years later.... Please! Once again Nick gets a pass. Yes the good old hair brush that could of been used by Faith also. GMAB!!!

Quote sgtppr: Sharon is not going under the bus although she deserves to...it is Summer who went under the bus. The lie was Sharon's lie when she changed the DNA results Nick was trying to find out the truth and she stepped in and changed things.

#6   2014/01/09 02:53PM
    twocentsworth

I think Jack should just confirm he's Summer's dad with his own DNA test...low and behold, OMG, he's not...

#7   2014/01/09 03:03PM
    SadieLadie

A few things for me:

1. Nick can't say too much to Sharon since he lied for 18 years.

2. Jack should have immediately had a follow-up DNA test of his own.

3. And, not a popular theory, I know....but maybe Sharon only THINKS she did it, like she THINKS she's seeing Cassie. I don't believe labs have an open door policy, and I'm sure they have locks and/or security. I know anything is possible in soaps but that is really pushing the envelope for me. So maybe Jack IS Summer's Dad?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/09 03:05PM
    #8   2014/01/09 04:43PM
    weatherholt3

I think this everybody is ready for this storyline to be over. I know I am. So they can move on

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list