List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Devon owns GCAC?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Devon owns GCAC?

Started by debois at 2014/01/08 10:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 02:42PM, Views: 1833, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/01/09 07:59AM
    Re: Devon owns GCAC?
    Bunny76

This is ridiculous! Are they giong to turn the GCAC into another Crimson Lights teeny bopper hang out now? Good grief....

#22   2014/01/09 09:27AM
    ajsp35801

Quote sexybrat1969: I find this storyline to be one of the most ridiculous ever in soap history, a newcomer inherits all of Kay's money just wouldn't have happened, they could of really reached out to some past characters and had real reunion with peopel even we had forgotten about or like Brittany, small of the smaller palyers tat touched Kay, Amber and Kay becasme wuite close thats my opinion anyway over a few days with everyone getting something like go way back Katherine had many many many relationships over the years with characters , but Devon give me a break i wish it was him that go t hit by car, wow so dumb sorry had to vent

First of all. Devon is NOT a newcomer. The actor and the character has been on this show for almost 10 years (longer then Billy Miller and Micheal Muhney put together). Bryton James is a veteran!

Kay promised Devon her empire 2012. I am glad the writers decided to at least stick with that theme by giving him the money (they gave CI to Victor). She also gave over $200 million a piece to her other heirs. It just boggles my mind that someone would rather Amber inherit all Kay's money than Devon. Who the freak if Amber to Kay? Nobody.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/09 09:32AM
    #23   2014/01/09 10:00AM
    APRIL JOY

What about chance he is a blood what about Mac she is blood.to give billions to Devon was out ragesous.now that he has it.I guess he will spend it.I guess I rather have him owning .Victor could gave come in and brought the place.he then would have say who is allowed there.but I do see trouble for Devon .

#24   2014/01/09 02:42PM
    leprecaun28

I guess its easier than bringing 'Gina' in once a year...

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list