List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Devon owns GCAC?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Devon owns GCAC?

Started by debois at 2014/01/08 10:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 02:42PM, Views: 1808, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/08 01:50PM
    Re: Devon owns GCAC?
    FL senior fan

Quote Barbyboo: I guess this means more lily flaunting her body a useless character

------------------
    Yep, and the Mama isn't that young to always be wearing very short mini-skirts. Guess her making the place over will be for a young crowd of mini-skirted gals or gals like Raven who take advantage and sell drugs. Devon, watch it!!
    What will Cane do if Lilly manages it? The one to ban from the work out room is Mason!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 01:52PM
    #12   2014/01/08 01:53PM
    calliope

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote Barbyboo: I guess this means more lily flaunting her body a useless character

------------------
    Yep, and the Mama isn't that young to always be wearing very short mini-skirts. Guess her making the place over will be for a young crowd of mini-skirted gals or gals like Raven who take advantage and sell drugs. Devon, watch it!!
    What will Cane do if Lilly manages it? The one to ban from the work out room is Mason!

Cane will leer at the above mentioned mini skirted girls.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 01:53PM
    #13   2014/01/08 01:58PM
    marshal

I don't care much for Devon I find him to be a nitwit but am glad Cane and Lily are going to work with him. Should make for good stories to come.

#14   2014/01/08 02:57PM
    bukopandan

Quote marshal: I don't care much for Devon I find him to be a nitwit but am glad Cane and Lily are going to work with him. Should make for good stories to come.

I, too,like this development. Right now it's hard to believe that this iconic establishment is now going to be run by Devon and Lily (i still think of them as kids and need to remember that they're not!), but I can be made to believe. So much happens there and so it looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of the Winters side of the show's cast and seeing them doing more than sitting around talking. Back when Devon's music career took off, even though the Diana DiGarmo character could be irritating to me, I really liked being brought into Devon's world and seeing more of all the Winters. The athletic club is much larger and open, so we'll not be seeing everyone in a cramped space all the time. The possibilities are many. So, I'm all for this latest development. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that whatever happens with Devon and Hilary will be good--I don't want her reverting back to her old ways!

#15   2014/01/08 03:29PM
    Layngel

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Time is NEVER important in a Soap.. and in fact... almost impossible to predict.. Soaps are about a story line.. not time..lol..

It gives Devon something to do.. finally, finally, the character is showing some back bone.. I have hope.

I like Devon and I like that they are giving him this, but yeah soap time is weird. Worst is the soras!

#16   2014/01/08 03:32PM
    calliope

I hope he doesn't make it too trendy. GCAC always strikes me as the best place in town to go for an excellent steak and a good martini!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 03:34PM
    #17   2014/01/08 03:34PM
    Layngel

Quote calliope: I hope he doesn't make it too trendy. GCC always strikes me as the best place in town to go for an excellent steak and a good martini!

Yeah.. I would have said Glo's place but I am not sure that place is around anymore.

#18   2014/01/08 03:35PM
    calliope

Quote Layngel:
    Quote calliope: I hope he doesn't make it too trendy. GCC always strikes me as the best place in town to go for an excellent steak and a good martini!

Yeah.. I would have said Glo's place but I am not sure that place is around anymore.

I think that was sacrificed in the arson story.

#19   2014/01/08 03:36PM
    Layngel

Quote calliope:
    Quote Layngel:

Oh bummer.

#20   2014/01/08 03:40PM
    calliope

Quote Layngel:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Layngel:

Oh bummer.

Right? I liked her place. Much more than that Underground.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list