List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Devon owns GCAC?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Devon owns GCAC?

Started by debois at 2014/01/08 10:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 02:42PM, Views: 1556, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/08 10:47AM
    Devon owns GCAC?
    debois

On Tuesday Devon decides to buy GCAC and on Wednesday he is already there running it...when was the offer made and accepted?..and all the paper work done? How ridiculous...what happened to the closing and old owners take 30 days to get out..so far, Devon has been a record producer, an executive and now a business owner. This from a street kid..omg, not 1 credible story line. Btw..Victor needs to go. Adam should go to police, tell them what happened and that ole Vic is trying to blackmail him. So sick of them calling the driver a killer. It was an accident!..Billy should have been charged with child endangerment ....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 10:51AM
    #2   2014/01/08 11:00AM
    Re: Devon owns GCAC?
    APRIL JOY

Devon paid cash and we all know in G.C. everything happen just like that.I do find it funny he brought the club and now he is going to hip it up.Lily is in charge of the make over.Will it look as cheap as the other makeovers in g.c.now you can only come in if you are a member.can person come in and stay the night.do you pay a monthly fee .I find it crazy with all the rich people they all come to the club to work out.can Lily now turn people away if she don't like them.this whole club thing is just dumb at this point.is it a hotel or not it a club fir the rich.

#3   2014/01/08 11:05AM
    Mich921

Quote debois: On Tuesday Devon decides to buy GCAC and on Wednesday he is already there running it...when was the offer made and accepted?..and all the paper work done? How ridiculous...what happened to the closing and old owners take 30 days to get out..so far, Devon has been a record producer, an executive and now a business owner. This from a street kid..omg, not 1 credible story line. Btw..Victor needs to go. Adam should go to police, tell them what happened and that ole Vic is trying to blackmail him. So sick of them calling the driver a killer. It was an accident!..Billy should have been charged with child endangerment ....

Cash can get papers signed and closing to close

#4   2014/01/08 12:00PM
    calliope

Things in GC happen tediously slow or ridiculously fast.

#5   2014/01/08 12:26PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Time is NEVER important in a Soap.. and in fact... almost impossible to predict.. Soaps are about a story line.. not time..lol..

It gives Devon something to do.. finally, finally, the character is showing some back bone.. I have hope.

#6   2014/01/08 12:29PM
    Sinny

Quote calliope: Things in GC happen tediously slow or ridiculously fast.

LOL all you can do at this point is laff.. poor ole bill bell he must be rolling in his grave.

#7   2014/01/08 12:30PM
    Gideon58

Yeah, apparently Devon's purchase of the Athletic Club happened offscreen between Tuesday's show and today's show.

#8   2014/01/08 12:30PM
    Gideon58

Yeah, apparently Devon's purchase of the Athletic Club happened offscreen between Tuesday's show and today's show.

#9   2014/01/08 12:33PM
    sexybrat1969

I find this storyline to be one of the most ridiculous ever in soap history, a newcomer inherits all of Kay's money just wouldn't have happened, they could of really reached out to some past characters and had real reunion with peopel even we had forgotten about or like Brittany, small of the smaller palyers tat touched Kay, Amber and Kay becasme wuite close thats my opinion anyway over a few days with everyone getting something like go way back Katherine had many many many relationships over the years with characters , but Devon give me a break i wish it was him that go t hit by car, wow so dumb sorry had to vent

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 12:35PM
    #10   2014/01/08 12:58PM
    Barbyboo

I guess this means more lily flaunting her body a useless character

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list