List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: questions questions

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

questions questions

Started by catsmeow22 at 2014/01/08 08:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/08 06:28PM, Views: 1912, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/08 08:32AM
    questions questions
    catsmeow22

what is courtney hiding......how is she connected to the cop ?who has jill tied up ? i'm usually pretty good at predicting stuff, but this has got me stumped !!!

#2   2014/01/08 08:36AM
    Re: questions questions
    Barbyboo

Quote catsmeow22: what is courtney hiding......how is she connected to the cop ?who has jill tied up ? i'm usually pretty good at predicting stuff, but this has got me stumped !!!

Colin kidnaps Jill ...I think to profess his love. Pretty dumb. The writers must have kidnapping on their minds. Both sisters grabbed for sex

#3   2014/01/08 10:32AM
    dxym

Questions.....
    What happened to the woman carmine videod in bed with him who looked like Lauren? What about who and why is that woman on the road when Delia was hit? What about that man standing in the shadows of the parking lot beside Adam car when he found Delia 's scarf?

#4   2014/01/08 11:31AM
    dairymaid

[quote]Quote dxym: Questions.....
    What happened to the woman carmine videod in bed with him who looked like Lauren? What about who and why is that woman on the road when Delia was hit? What about that man standing in the shadows of the parking lot beside Adam car when he found Delia 's scarf?[/quote]

Wow! I don't remember that episode with "a man standing in the shadows of the parking lot besides Adam's car when he found Delia's scarf"! I thought that the car was in the garage in his building when he found it. Anyway, that is interesting and maybe he is being set up. I am sure that when the big reveal happens, it will be shown that Adam did not hit Delia. He said to Victor that he saw the dog but did not see Delia.

#5   2014/01/08 11:45AM
    Tybee Island

Why in the world did Katherine leave the billions to Devon? Why is Jill upset over a music box? She isn't poor by any stretch of the imagination.

What happened to the office Chelsea and Chloe had? Where is Conner's nanny?

Why do they keep bringing Cricket into the picture for a brief few lines?

Why doesn't Lauren change her phone number? As many times as she has been abducted, why doesn't she have a bodyguard? Why don't they move to a place with more security?

Why is Mason even a character on the show?

Why are Abby and Tyler looking for a place to live together? Doesn't she own the house that was once Brad's?

Who goes to Nick's bar except for Sharon and Avery?

Why will we be put through the torturous hell of Lily and Cane managing the Athletic Club?

I have many more....... But I'll stop now.

#6   2014/01/08 11:56AM
    Tybee Island

Oh I have another:

Why does Esther wear that goofy maid's uniform? She didn't always wear it when Mrs C. was around.

#7   2014/01/08 12:09PM
    FondaForbes

Talk about questions..."Tybee Island" your post is so funny, you are cracking me up...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 12:11PM
    #8   2014/01/08 12:16PM
    Tybee Island

Quote FondaForbes: Talk about questions..."Tybee Island" your post is so funny, you are cracking me up...

Thank you, Fonda. I have an inquiring mind.

#9   2014/01/08 01:27PM
    jb4me

Hilarious post. All are so true.

#10   2014/01/08 01:43PM
    sweetangel.

Y'All r cracking me up
    Why do they constantly bring that ghost child back, Cassie?
    Writer's having no imagination

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list