List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's choice of clothing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's choice of clothing

Started by rancher at 2014/01/07 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 07:04AM, Views: 3158, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/01/09 01:01PM
    Re: Lily's choice of clothing
    Layngel

Quote calliope:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.

South Flrida my husband and I spent many winter vacations in Big Pine Key, ever been there? He is a big fisherman guy?

Yes! Good fishing down there. I live in Palm Beach we are about 2 hours North of Key Largo.

I'm in PB county! Used to live in Key West so I know Big Pine.

Awesome!!!!! I live in City of Lake Worth exactly, few blocks from Downtown and the Intracoastal

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/09 01:07PM
    #32   2014/01/09 01:29PM
    Sinny

Quote calliope:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Lily is not near as bad as what Phyllis wore in the winter time.. OMG. those off the shoulder, backless attire .. I guess they wantd to play up her being sexy.. but I always thought it was beyond stupid.

When I saw the first post here my thought was of how posters used to rip Phyllis for how she dressed. Looked for every little thing they could. I bet Phyllis haters miss it so much they love when a thread like this is opened so they can bring her up.

very true.. Phyllis sure got bashed for her bad attire choices so will everyone else that makes them.. Lily is always dressing like she is in a bar.

#33   2014/01/09 02:50PM
    bukopandan

Quote spiritual7djs: No one on this show had a sluttier wardrobe than Phyllis. Everything she wore had slits, no sleeves or back and she never looked like a professional business woman and the mother a young daughter. I could never tell her summer clothes from any other time of year. But hey a woman in her 20's wearing an off the shoulder top really is outrageous.

The slit shirts in those super-saturated colors were the worst. I especially hated the bright orchid flappy blouse. At least she started wearing longer skirts when older. Nothing wrong with a short skirt when younger, either, but way back when she had her court days, she went into the courtroom wearing such tight, short outfits--it was very Ally MacBeal.

#34   2014/01/09 03:40PM
    calliope

Quote Layngel:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.

South Flrida my husband and I spent many winter vacations in Big Pine Key, ever been there? He is a big fisherman guy?

Yes! Good fishing down there. I live in Palm Beach we are about 2 hours North of Key Largo.

Awesome!!!!! I live in City of Lake Worth exactly, few blocks from Downtown and the Intracoastal

I am in Jupiter!

#35   2014/01/09 04:02PM
    Layngel

Quote calliope:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Barbyboo:

I am in Jupiter!

Cool! Just north of me

#36   2014/01/10 02:18AM
    TrinaKbM

LOL that is so hilarious... me and my mom just literally finished watching that exact episode and my mom is like "What is Lily wearing, dressed like she is going to a dinner or party but at the doctors office" lol Too funny that other people had noticed it too....

#37   2014/01/10 02:42AM
    Sinny

Quote TrinaKbM: LOL that is so hilarious... me and my mom just literally finished watching that exact episode and my mom is like "What is Lily wearing, dressed like she is going to a dinner or party but at the doctors office" lol Too funny that other people had noticed it too....

Dressing sexy is fine but to the doctors office?

#38   2014/01/10 07:00AM
    Barbyboo

Quote APRIL JOY: Lily has. Her own little world she makes me sick and i wish someone would knock her out.Devon buys the club and Lily become the manger big step down from her fashion job.guess she is going to tell Devon who can stay there and who can't.I do believe this where Devon step in for Hillary as gain sending Lily nuts .lol

I don't like one thing about lily she's married to a con. She just sits around having coffee all day, now I guess I will be ff more..I am likening Hillary and Devon.

#39   2014/01/10 07:02AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Sinny:
    Quote spiritual7djs: No one on this show had a sluttier wardrobe than Phyllis. Everything she wore had slits, no sleeves or back and she never looked like a professional business woman and the mother a young daughter. I could never tell her summer clothes from any other time of year. But hey a woman in her 20's wearing an off the shoulder top really is outrageous.

LMAO Phyllis isn't even on the show.. Lily is tho. and she is always dressing like a hoochie momma going to a nightclub..

Omg Lilly's a filler character Phyliss is top notch

#40   2014/01/10 07:03AM
    Barbyboo

Quote calliope:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Barbyboo:

Oh we had. The best vacations happy hr everyday all day

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list