List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's choice of clothing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's choice of clothing

Started by rancher at 2014/01/07 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 07:04AM, Views: 4145, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/08 09:36AM
    Re: Lily's choice of clothing
    Sunnyflower

Quote rancher: Where was Lily going on today's show? Why was she wearing an off the shoulder outfit in Wisconsin in the middle of winter?

Why would she dress that way to go to a doctor's office?

Lily is always making poor choices. Look at that creep husband of hers.

#22   2014/01/08 09:37AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote calliope:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Lily is not near as bad as what Phyllis wore in the winter time.. OMG. those off the shoulder, backless attire .. I guess they wantd to play up her being sexy.. but I always thought it was beyond stupid.

When I saw the first post here my thought was of how posters used to rip Phyllis for how she dressed. Looked for every little thing they could. I bet Phyllis haters miss it so much they love when a thread like this is opened so they can bring her up.

#23   2014/01/08 09:57AM
    JaNell36

I have not seen one woman dress as if the Polar Vortex is in effect or thst it is Winter tine!

.... And true, no one under dresses more than Phyllis... NO ONE,

#24   2014/01/08 10:22AM
    Barbyboo

We'll now that's she's manager she can really go skimpy

#25   2014/01/08 10:28AM
    calliope

Quote Barbyboo: Her clothes are way too short she almost bares her you know what

I think she likes to pretend her skirts are tutu skirts.

#26   2014/01/09 07:53AM
    Bunny76

Lily dresses like a cheap ho. I remember when she was in the woods wearing her spike heeled shoes that she then put on the sofa. She has no fashion sense and no common sense. I feel sorry for the twins...Oh and where is Humphrey? Being neglected again no doubt....

#27   2014/01/09 09:16AM
    calliope

Quote Bunny76: Lily dresses like a cheap ho. I remember when she was in the woods wearing her spike heeled shoes that she then put on the sofa. She has no fashion sense and no common sense. I feel sorry for the twins...Oh and where is Humphrey? Being neglected again no doubt....

Humphrey has been put out to pasture along with Keely, Dash, Secundo, Fisher and Robert. (Wasn't that the name of Chloe's dog?)

#28   2014/01/09 11:20AM
    Bunny76

Quote calliope:
    Quote Bunny76: Lily dresses like a cheap ho. I remember when she was in the woods wearing her spike heeled shoes that she then put on the sofa. She has no fashion sense and no common sense. I feel sorry for the twins...Oh and where is Humphrey? Being neglected again no doubt....

Humphrey has been put out to pasture along with Keely, Dash, Secundo, Fisher and Robert. (Wasn't that the name of Chloe's dog?)

I don't know why they keep bringing dogs on to the show. It really makes no sense to have them on 1 or 2 episodes and then nothing...

#29   2014/01/09 11:48AM
    marshal

Lily is always well dressed, she is a slim woman and seems to have no problem wearing whatever she wants. Being pretty helps and she is very pretty indeed. I must add I like her with Cane. What a beautiful couple they are.

#30   2014/01/09 12:56PM
    Bunny76

Lily must not be a hands on Mom because with those micro minis she wears if she were to bend over you would see all her girly bits. She dresses like a cheap ho and there are many slim characters on the show that don't go around dressing like that so being slim is no excuse....She is just an immature bubble head...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list