List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's choice of clothing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's choice of clothing

Started by rancher at 2014/01/07 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 07:04AM, Views: 3988, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/08 01:08AM
    Re: Lily's choice of clothing
    Barbyboo

Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.

South Flrida my husband and I spent many winter vacations in Big Pine Key, ever been there? He is a big fisherman guy?

#12   2014/01/08 01:21AM
    coffeerox

Lily was at the club celebrating and it's likely they have a coat rack in there but you just don't see her walk in with it. That said, I think she looks gorgeous regardless of whatever she's in lol

#13   2014/01/08 02:37AM
    Sinny

Quote spiritual7djs: No one on this show had a sluttier wardrobe than Phyllis. Everything she wore had slits, no sleeves or back and she never looked like a professional business woman and the mother a young daughter. I could never tell her summer clothes from any other time of year. But hey a woman in her 20's wearing an off the shoulder top really is outrageous.

LMAO Phyllis isn't even on the show.. Lily is tho. and she is always dressing like a hoochie momma going to a nightclub..

#14   2014/01/08 03:44AM
    Savoy

I don't have a problem with Lily's wardrobe. She's young and beautiful dressing in attire that is no different then many other characters. No one dresses as though it's winter in GC.

#15   2014/01/08 06:49AM
    Mich921

Quote rancher: Where was Lily going on today's show? Why was she wearing an off the shoulder outfit in Wisconsin in the middle of winter?

Why would she dress that way to go to a doctor's office?

I think she wore those clothes for Cane to take the pictures. Also if she had cancer maybe she just wanted to feel sexy before she started treatment. She doesn't decide what to wear on the show wardrobe does.

#16   2014/01/08 07:12AM
    Layngel

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.

South Flrida my husband and I spent many winter vacations in Big Pine Key, ever been there? He is a big fisherman guy?

Yes! Good fishing down there. I live in Palm Beach we are about 2 hours North of Key Largo.

#17   2014/01/08 08:32AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Sinny:
    Quote spiritual7djs: No one on this show had a sluttier wardrobe than Phyllis. Everything she wore had slits, no sleeves or back and she never looked like a professional business woman and the mother a young daughter. I could never tell her summer clothes from any other time of year. But hey a woman in her 20's wearing an off the shoulder top really is outrageous.

LMAO Phyllis isn't even on the show.. Lily is tho. and she is always dressing like a hoochie momma going to a nightclub..

Hoochy mommy love it

#18   2014/01/08 09:27AM
    calliope

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Barbyboo:

Yes! Good fishing down there. I live in Palm Beach we are about 2 hours North of Key Largo.

I'm in PB county! Used to live in Key West so I know Big Pine.

#19   2014/01/08 09:29AM
    calliope

Quote rancher: Where was Lily going on today's show? Why was she wearing an off the shoulder outfit in Wisconsin in the middle of winter?

Why would she dress that way to go to a doctor's office?

I heard that they have heat in buildings and cars in Wisconsin.

#20   2014/01/08 09:31AM
    calliope

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Lily is not near as bad as what Phyllis wore in the winter time.. OMG. those off the shoulder, backless attire .. I guess they wantd to play up her being sexy.. but I always thought it was beyond stupid.

When I saw the first post here my thought was of how posters used to rip Phyllis for how she dressed. Looked for every little thing they could. I bet Phyllis haters miss it so much they love when a thread like this is opened so they can bring her up.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list