List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's choice of clothing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's choice of clothing

Started by rancher at 2014/01/07 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 07:04AM, Views: 4150, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/07 05:34PM
    Lily's choice of clothing
    rancher

Where was Lily going on today's show? Why was she wearing an off the shoulder outfit in Wisconsin in the middle of winter?

Why would she dress that way to go to a doctor's office?

#2   2014/01/07 05:40PM
    Re: Lily's choice of clothing
    Layngel

You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.

#3   2014/01/07 05:50PM
    APRIL JOY

Lily has. Her own little world she makes me sick and i wish someone would knock her out.Devon buys the club and Lily become the manger big step down from her fashion job.guess she is going to tell Devon who can stay there and who can't.I do believe this where Devon step in for Hillary as gain sending Lily nuts .lol

#4   2014/01/07 06:05PM
    Barbyboo

Her clothes are way too short she almost bares her you know what

#5   2014/01/07 07:37PM
    Sinny

Lily is always looking for attention and her clothing tells the story.

#6   2014/01/07 08:42PM
    spiritual7djs

No one on this show had a sluttier wardrobe than Phyllis. Everything she wore had slits, no sleeves or back and she never looked like a professional business woman and the mother a young daughter. I could never tell her summer clothes from any other time of year. But hey a woman in her 20's wearing an off the shoulder top really is outrageous.

#7   2014/01/07 08:51PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.
    OT...love your state! Favorite getaway. We say we are going to move there every time we visit.

#8   2014/01/07 08:52PM
    Layngel

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Layngel: You know what is funny, I live in South Florida and I never notice these things. Other posters have mentioned how the wardrobe of characters on soaps never matches the real weather outside where they are supposed to be. And you all are right. But it always looks normal to me.
    OT...love your state! Favorite getaway. We say we are going to move there every time we visit.

Aww thanks. It has its ups and downs. I live in Palm Beach.

#9   2014/01/07 10:54PM
    troycody

sometimes the clothing is borderline rediculous, wearing high heels in a snow storm or walking through the woods. makes no sense whatsoever. so wearing a short, off the shoulder dress to the doctors office is right up with a lot of the other miss wardrobe mishaps

#10   2014/01/08 01:06AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Lily is not near as bad as what Phyllis wore in the winter time.. OMG. those off the shoulder, backless attire .. I guess they wantd to play up her being sexy.. but I always thought it was beyond stupid.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list