List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The new Billy... (reminder no actor bashing on Soaps.com)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Billy... (reminder no actor bashing on Soaps.com)

Started by Skyemichelle at 2014/01/07 03:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 08:12AM, Views: 3943, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/07 03:59PM
    The new Billy...
    Skyemichelle

I have been a Y&R watcher for twenty yrs but stopped watching during the time that David Tom played the part of Billy (not because of the person). Anyway, I am curious to know what he is like as Billy Miller. Did you guy's like him and are you glad to see him back on the show?

#2   2014/01/07 04:21PM
    Re: The new Billy...
    Layngel

I didn't watch when he played Billy. So I really don't know. I am going to give him a chance, but I am really going to miss Billy Miller!

#3   2014/01/07 04:41PM
    BiancaReeseR...

I am Going to love David Tom as billy and I am going to miss billy as billy

#4   2014/01/07 04:47PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Layngel: I didn't watch when he played Billy. So I really don't know. I am going to give him a chance, but I am really going to miss Billy Miller!
    Oh me too! I looked at pic's of David Tom and his looks are not that far off from Billy M. I'm going to check out some YouTube videos of DT just for kicks. Maybe it will make the getting used to him process quicker.

#5   2014/01/07 04:50PM
    Layngel

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Layngel: I didn't watch when he played Billy. So I really don't know. I am going to give him a chance, but I am really going to miss Billy Miller!
    Oh me too! I looked at pic's of David Tom and his looks are not that far off from Billy M. I'm going to check out some YouTube videos of DT just for kicks. Maybe it will make the getting used to him process quicker.

They are both incredibly handsome men. I always feel for actors coming in that replace a really popular one. I myself am going to miss BM something fierce, but I want to give DT a fair shot.

#6   2014/01/07 05:13PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Skyemichelle:

They are both incredibly handsome men. I always feel for actors coming in that replace a really popular one. I myself am going to miss BM something fierce, but I want to give DT a fair shot.
    ITA

#7   2014/01/07 06:15PM
    Supercouplev...

I was watching when he was on before, he didn't impress me then (I find him utterly forgettable), and I know he won't have the chemistry with Amelia that Billy does, I will leave, when Billy does.

#8   2014/01/07 06:20PM
    Layngel

Quote Supercouplevilly: I was watching when he was on before, he didn't impress me then (I find him utterly forgettable), and I know he won't have the chemistry with Amelia that Billy does, I will leave, when Billy does.

I wish you would stay as you are fun to post with..but I know the loss of BM is a tough one. He is an amazing man.

#9   2014/01/07 06:45PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I was watching when he was on before, he didn't impress me then (I find him utterly forgettable), and I know he won't have the chemistry with Amelia that Billy does, I will leave, when Billy does.

I wish you would stay as you are fun to post with..but I know the loss of BM is a tough one. He is an amazing man.

Thank you, if Billy had wanted to leave, I might give it a try, but he wanted to stay, and they wanted him out. 2013 was a terrible year for Villy, I feel cheated and manipulated, without BM, it just isn't worth it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/07 06:48PM
    #10   2014/01/07 06:56PM
    bluezote

I watched him in his early years with Mac and could not stop watching. That is when I first got interested in the show and David Tom was amazing. I never really cared for this Billy. Can not wait to have DT back.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list