List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who kidnapped Jill? It can't be Colin.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who kidnapped Jill? It can't be Colin.

Started by mollyandwally at 2014/01/07 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/10 06:03AM, Views: 4520, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/07 01:23PM
    Who kidnapped Jill? It can't be Colin.
    mollyandwally

I heard Tristan Rogers starts taping tomorrow. Unless they are going to keep Jill in handcuffs for a month, Colin can't be the kidnapper.

Maybe Carmine?

#2   2014/01/07 01:27PM
    Re: Who kidnapped Jill? It can't be Colin.
    Layngel

Quote mollyandwally: I heard Tristan Rogers starts taping tomorrow. Unless they are going to keep Jill in handcuffs for a month, Colin can't be the kidnapper.

Maybe Carmine?

Or Sheila.

#3   2014/01/07 02:00PM
    hotspice58

Please NOT Sheila!!

#4   2014/01/07 02:15PM
    Lady53

Tristan tweeted on Dec 31st have script in hand, will be back in GC on the 9th.

I do remember seeing a spoiler that Collin kidnaps Jill... I have no idea if it is him or maybe some of his mob fellows who do it for him or someone else all together

#5   2014/01/07 02:19PM
    MeganM

SOS! How about something new instead of the recycled BS!!

#6   2014/01/09 02:23PM
    Nonotuck

I think it was probably Esther. She's put up with so much abuse from Jill over the years, and considering the way Jill treated her over the holidays, she's probably reached the breaking point. And Gloria might be in on it too. Jill ran her ragged when she was her boss at Jabot, kept making her fetch coffees and treating her like dirt. They've probably got her chained to the wall down in the Chancellor cellar. They could keep making her listen to her music-box twenty-four seven, until she loses her mind, then they could have her committed. It'd serve her right.

#7   2014/01/10 02:35AM
    TrinaKbM

Quote Layngel:
    Quote mollyandwally: I heard Tristan Rogers starts taping tomorrow. Unless they are going to keep Jill in handcuffs for a month, Colin can't be the kidnapper.

Maybe Carmine?

Or Sheila.

Why does everything Sheila may be the one that kidnapped Jill? Didn't Lauren kill her? I'm so confused, could someone explain!!!

#8   2014/01/10 02:36AM
    Sinny

Maybe Carmine?

I thought that was his first airdate not taping time.

#9   2014/01/10 02:45AM
    CGabriel510

Maybe Carmine?

Why can't it be, Molly & Wally?
    I read that Colin escaped from the prison in Austraulia,(spelling) and has come to GC and will live with Jill & it's going to drive Esther crazy (GROAN, UGH)

#10   2014/01/10 03:07AM
    Sinny

I love Colin and am glad he is back.. to bad I know the writing won't be any better for him than anyone else.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list