List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Michael Muhney / Hunter King Controversy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Michael Muhney / Hunter King Controversy

Started by SebastianPierce at 2014/01/07 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/07 01:11PM, Views: 4347, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/07 12:06PM
    The Michael Muhney / Hunter King Controversy
    SebastianPierce

Its just my opinion but how many feel Hunter King is an opportunist and lied because Michael Muhney rebuffed her advances. She should be the one fired.
    ( lets keep the replies professional and respectful)

Please use this thread for MM discussion.

http://soaps.sheknow...4561/

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/07 01:20PM
    #2   2014/01/07 12:22PM
    Re: The Michael Muhney / Hunter King Controversy
    MeganM

Anything is possible!!

#3   2014/01/07 12:24PM
    vikis3

No one knows what really happened, nothing but rumors. Lives and careers on the line here...proof is the key.

#4   2014/01/07 12:24PM
    SebastianPierce

Quote MeganM: Anything is possible!!

exactly, there's always three sides of the story

#5   2014/01/07 12:25PM
    Lady53

Quote SebastianPierce: Its just my opinion but how many feel Hunter King is an opportunist and lied because Michael Muhney rebuffed her advances. She should be the one fired.

Soooo what makes you think she made advances to MM???

#6   2014/01/07 12:37PM
    FL senior fan

We've had weeks where we've been allowed to air our opinions about this situation. Please, can we just accept it, one way or the other, and get back to whatever Y&R has to offer us now and in the future? I'm personally glad most of these MM firing threads have closed. Isn't there anything else about the show we can comment on, please?

#7   2014/01/07 12:45PM
    Jbgirl

Opinions like this are the EXACT reason I didn't come forward when I was sexually harrassed on my first job at age 16. It's been almost 30 years and some things never change.

#8   2014/01/07 12:54PM
    ping123

Why would you assume that? And this thread needs to be closed.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/07 12:55PM
    #9   2014/01/07 12:55PM
    hubbardfan

Quote SebastianPierce: Its just my opinion but how many feel Hunter King is an opportunist and lied because Michael Muhney rebuffed her advances. She should be the one fired.

After reading the radaronline.com article, I think maybe she had a little 'help' (read PUSH)from Eric Braeden, who clearly hates MM's guts! The arrogance of this man is astounding! He really thinks he rules that set/show; if he does, and can demand that folks get fired b/c he doesn't like them, then there's something wrong w/Sony and that network! As for HK, if MM did it, she shouldn't hesitate to press charges, yet it's been WEEKS and none have been forthcoming that we know of! things that make you go:hmmmmm!

#10   2014/01/07 01:04PM
    Laloni

The wrath of a scorned woman is something to behold. I personally believe MM rebuffed her advances and she lied, she should be fired. At least she should be suspended until this is settled beyond a shadow of a doubt. Jill, CBS and Sony mishandled this entire thing, I can't believe CBS and Sony fell for this hook, line and sinker without further investigation....I also believe it would be to the Advantage of CBS, Sony and Jill to bring Adam home, I do believe he will be a very rich man when all is said and done.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list