List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: David Tom!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

David Tom!!!!

Started by bluezote at 2014/01/06 02:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 05:45AM, Views: 2846, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/01/06 02:54PM
    David Tom!!!!
    bluezote

YAY!!!! I am so happy that David Tom is coming back as Billy!! I started watching Y&R when Billy & Mac were just teens and were secretly attracted to each other. I couldn't stop watching them.

Now they just need to bring back old Mac!!!

#2   2014/01/06 03:41PM
    Re: David Tom!!!!
    Layngel

I'm going to miss BM but I am glad they are recasting quickly. I didn't watch when DT was Billy so I don't really know him in the role. I will watch and welcome though. I always feel for actors when they have to take over (or reover) for a really popular actor.

#3   2014/01/06 04:27PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I watched when he played Billy. .but that was when he was a teen..

I watched a Utube interview with him fairly recently.. He is now 35 and has had soooo much experience since he played the role of Billy.. I think he will do just fine.. I am not worried at all. In fact, they both have the same hair cut.. and sorta look alike.

#4   2014/01/08 07:49PM
    ecantor

I like BM but I don't blame him one bit for leaving. He is very talented and should spread his wings while he is still young.

#5   2014/01/09 04:12AM
    hopey pix

I saw a recent clip last week on You Tube of David Tom,he looked surprisingly like Billy Miller in it!!But,I would also love to see the first Mac come back when he does too!!

#6   2014/01/09 04:16AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote ecantor: I like BM but I don't blame him one bit for leaving. He is very talented and should spread his wings while he is still young.

He didn't want to leave.

#7   2014/01/09 04:51AM
    fan for over...

I was really upset when David Tom left, and I am Thrilled that he is coming back. It took me awhile to get use to BM as Billy. I finally did accept him as Billy and he did a great job. David Tom is the brother of Heather Tom ex Victoria and current Katie on BB. They are an extremely talented family. I am sure David Tom will be great. Welcome back David Tom. Now if they just could replace Victoria that would be great.

#8   2014/01/09 05:30AM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote fan for over 30 year: I was really upset when David Tom left, and I am Thrilled that he is coming back. It took me awhile to get use to BM as Billy. I finally did accept him as Billy and he did a great job. David Tom is the brother of Heather Tom ex Victoria and current Katie on BB. They are an extremely talented family. I am sure David Tom will be great. Welcome back David Tom. Now if they just could replace Victoria that would be great.

They are not recasting Victoria Amelia is here to stay she just sign a new contact

#9   2014/01/09 05:34AM
    villyforever55

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote fan for over 30 year: I was really upset when David Tom left, and I am Thrilled that he is coming back. It took me awhile to get use to BM as Billy. I finally did accept him as Billy and he did a great job. David Tom is the brother of Heather Tom ex Victoria and current Katie on BB. They are an extremely talented family. I am sure David Tom will be great. Welcome back David Tom. Now if they just could replace Victoria that would be great.

They are not recasting Victoria Amelia is here to stay she just sign a new contact

And she's great as Victoria. She has made the role hers. About David Tom? Don't really care.

#10   2014/01/09 05:45AM
    BiancaReeseR...

Love David as billy can,t wait and I love billy M as billy he was great as billy and going to miss him but I am going to give David tom a chance as billy Abbott he was a good billy back than and he going to be a good billy now

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list