List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation; Kelly And Stitch

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation; Kelly And Stitch

Started by trinilisa at 2014/01/06 08:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/06 10:37AM, Views: 2311, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/01/06 08:07AM
    Speculation; Kelly And Stitch
    trinilisa

Any guesses as to what the bad blood between Kelly and Stitch is? It also looks like Stitch's got some skelitons from what Kelly said last week about people calling him Dr. Raybern now. So I wonder what his story is. Did they have an affair? Were they married? Why did he change his name? Could he be a con artist? If so, is Dylan clueless as to his comrad's past?

#2   2014/01/06 08:12AM
    Re: Speculation; Kelly And Stitch
    Layngel

I think it may have something to do with Kelly's son but I could be wrong. The whole thing is weird.

#3   2014/01/06 09:21AM
    PhylFan

I think they had an affair after her son was killed and it got nasty. Another theory is that Stitch (hate that nickname, he's a grown man) was SAMs doctor and maybe she sued him for malpractice or something....

#4   2014/01/06 09:57AM
    trinilisa

Quote PhylFan: I think they had an affair after her son was killed and it got nasty. Another theory is that Stitch (hate that nickname, he's a grown man) was SAMs doctor and maybe she sued him for malpractice or something....

That's an interesting take about the suit. I would never have thought of that. Perhaps he changed his name to dodge the legalities of what may have happened in the suit?

#5   2014/01/06 10:01AM
    jhaxx

I think they had an affair after her son was killed, and she is trying to replace him with a sperm donor. I think stitch see the same thing going on with Billy and he is trying to warn him, because Kelly is unstable

#6   2014/01/06 10:11AM
    PhylFan

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote PhylFan: I think they had an affair after her son was killed and it got nasty. Another theory is that Stitch (hate that nickname, he's a grown man) was SAMs doctor and maybe she sued him for malpractice or something....

That's an interesting take about the suit. I would never have thought of that. Perhaps he changed his name to dodge the legalities of what may have happened in the suit?

When they first saw each other at crimson lights Kelly made some comment like "u calling yourself a dr. I suppose" ...

#7   2014/01/06 10:13AM
    Layngel

Quote PhylFan:
    Quote trinilisa:

When they first saw each other at crimson lights Kelly made some comment like "u calling yourself a dr. I suppose" ...

Yeah I noticed that too, I it is an interesting idea.

#8   2014/01/06 10:37AM
    trinilisa

This now beggs the question; is he even a doctor?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list