List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Nikki

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Nikki

Started by divasoapfan at 2007/11/03 09:46AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/05 10:04PM, Views: 793, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/11/03 09:46AM
    Spoiler Nikki
    divasoapfan

When nikki went to the loft with J.T to get some of Victoria's favorite things,she asked J.T to go and get Victoria's silk pillow case...this is what nikki said that i thought was so funny (victoria only likes to sleep on silk pillow cases because cotton ones give you bedhead!!!!! go figure (lol)

#2   2007/11/03 12:04PM
    Re: Spoiler Nikki
    Eppy

Quote divasoapfan: When nikki went to the loft with J.T to get some of Victoria's favorite things,she asked J.T to go and get Victoria's silk pillow case...this is what nikki said that i thought was so funny (victoria only likes to sleep on silk pillow cases because cotton ones give you bedhead!!!!! go figure (lol)
    I think she meant that sleeping on a silk or satin pillowcase doesn't mess up your hair so much. Looks like Nikki has been spending a lot of time brushing her hair. I guess that's what she meant.

#3   2007/11/03 12:10PM
    Evsmom

I've tried it and she's right! Your hair doesn't get as messed up when you use silk or satin.

#4   2007/11/05 07:55PM
    PhillisRocks

Quote Evsmom: I've tried it and she's right! Your hair doesn't get as messed up when you use silk or satin.

Thanks for the tip. I'm tired of waking up and looking like a cow licked one side of my head...

#5   2007/11/05 07:56PM
    aden85

Quote PhillisRocks:
    Quote Evsmom: I've tried it and she's right! Your hair doesn't get as messed up when you use silk or satin.

Thanks for the tip. I'm tired of waking up and looking like a cow licked one side of my head...

aint that the truth! I look like medusa!

#6   2007/11/05 07:58PM
    Evsmom

Quote aden85:
    Quote PhillisRocks:

Me too!!

#7   2007/11/05 08:08PM
    PhillisRocks

Quote aden85:
    Quote PhillisRocks:

LMAO!! Madusa.. That was good...

#8   2007/11/05 09:55PM
    gommie

Quote PhillisRocks:

LOL LOL....make the cow stay outside.......

#9   2007/11/05 10:04PM
    PhillisRocks

Quote gommie:
    Quote PhillisRocks:

LOL LOL....make the cow stay outside.......

For sure.. .. Got Milk? .. Out with the Cow, in with the Silk..!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list