List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ALL Y&R Michael Muhney Firing UPDATES No bash.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: ALL Y&R Michael Muhney Firing UPDATES No bash.

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2014/01/04 06:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/12 11:42AM, Views: 162207, Replies: 1359
    « 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:
    #471   2014/01/06 01:47AM
    Re: Y&R' Michael Muhney Firing UPDATE
    Sinny

dp

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/06 01:47AM
    #472   2014/01/06 02:03AM
    Sinny

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote SadieLadie: I didn't want to believe it in the beginning, but there comes a time when you don't need to be hit over the head!

The biggest thing for me is his silence. MM is the most outspoken actor I know. He never hesitated to go onto Soap Central and defend his character, Adam, when he was being vilified by posters. VERY direct and outspoken. Why would he sit back now and watch his career and personal life be destroyed and not speak up. That's just not Michael.

And poor HK! I can't believe how so many people are actually blaming her. No wonder she quit tweeting. She must be devastated if she's reading these boards.

Anyway, back to MM. I wish it wasn't true (for his family's sake and HK's), but if it walks like a duck.....

His silence is what made me decide it was true too.. he sure never hesitated to yak before.. he sure did not mind implying that EB was the one who got MW fired.. which MW and EB both deny.. MM is not a nice man and it bit him on the ass.

I was very proud of both MW and EB for addressing those rumors and clearing things up.

EB made me a fan on twitter.. he is a nice guy and he was bashed so hard over this MM stuff... yet MM the coward just keeps silent.. he has a daughter he should maybe think of her.. what a dirty old man he is. UGH

#473   2014/01/06 02:06AM
    Sinny

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel: My guess is we will find out soon. These rumors are out and I think someone will address them. Even in form of a lawsuit or something. If MM is innocent I suspect he would file a suit. HK could too about the stories about her. That may be how the rest of us find out.

I flat out think he did it and I do think it will come out eventually. The truth is known and MM is too quiet.. he is always yapping..so why not now?

I actually think something happened as well. I just wish someone in the know would address it.

This week is going to be an interesting one in the soap world.. AM and Phelps should be in big time caca over this too. The work place is supposed to be safe and it looks like those 2 ladies make it worse.. no protection at all.

#474   2014/01/06 02:14AM
    Sinny

Quote velocity: TMZ has another piece on MM. It made me chuckle.

LMAO at that article.. Y&R fanatics LOL

#475   2014/01/06 03:25AM
    AH fan

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote SadieLadie: I didn't want to believe it in the beginning, but there comes a time when you don't need to be hit over the head!

The biggest thing for me is his silence. MM is the most outspoken actor I know. He never hesitated to go onto Soap Central and defend his character, Adam, when he was being vilified by posters. VERY direct and outspoken. Why would he sit back now and watch his career and personal life be destroyed and not speak up. That's just not Michael.

And poor HK! I can't believe how so many people are actually blaming her. No wonder she quit tweeting. She must be devastated if she's reading these boards.

Anyway, back to MM. I wish it wasn't true (for his family's sake and HK's), but if it walks like a duck.....

His silence is what made me decide it was true too.. he sure never hesitated to yak before.. he sure did not mind implying that EB was the one who got MW fired.. which MW and EB both deny.. MM is not a nice man and it bit him on the ass.

I was very proud of both MW and EB for addressing those rumors and clearing things up.

EB made me a fan on twitter.. he is a nice guy and he was bashed so hard over this MM stuff... yet MM the coward just keeps silent.. he has a daughter he should maybe think of her.. what a dirty old man he is. UGH

And also Hunter King hasn't tweeted since the 19th and she used to tweet everyday prior. People are in denial I truly believe this true. Poor Hunter getting blamed for something like this

#476   2014/01/06 04:03AM
    Barbyboo

Quote ZenCloud: Hunter King did fight back. She did go to Higher Ups and tell them what was happening. She could have stayed silent but as a human being, she could only take so much. She took it for long until she broke and that was it for MM.

How long could you put up with it if this were you?

No one has heard from Hunter king period which to me is very odd it does effect her also..why say the man is allways wrong? Sometimes young gal do get crushes not saying she did I am don't by tmz or examiner didn't the examiner report aliens taking over earth or something like that I am not sure but the examiner is not a Wall Street journal or usa today it's not even a ny times. ...

#477   2014/01/06 04:07AM
    Savoy

Quote Sinny:

#478   2014/01/06 04:13AM
    Sinny

Quote AH fan:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sinny:

And also Hunter King hasn't tweeted since the 19th and she used to tweet everyday prior. People are in denial I truly believe this true. Poor Hunter getting blamed for something like this

Oh I know.. and she quit tweeting before her name came out and like you said she used to tweet every day... I think MM did this nasty thing and I think it is all going to come out.. I think it is cowardly of them all to let HK take any of the heat.. she is the victim.

#479   2014/01/06 04:45AM
    coffeerox

Quote Sinny:

I just got done with the comments on TMZ. It's really sickening to see the fanatic posts, you can clearly tell which one is which.

I'm also tired of seeing people reference Examiner (Rachael Monoco). Some very poor reporting and allegations that she cooked up from out of nowhere. Fanatics are eating it up and spreading it everywhere they go.

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote ZenCloud: Hunter King did fight back. She did go to Higher Ups and tell them what was happening. She could have stayed silent but as a human being, she could only take so much. She took it for long until she broke and that was it for MM.

How long could you put up with it if this were you?

No one has heard from Hunter king period which to me is very odd it does effect her also..why say the man is allways wrong? Sometimes young gal do get crushes not saying she did I am don't by tmz or examiner didn't the examiner report aliens taking over earth or something like that I am not sure but the examiner is not a Wall Street journal or usa today it's not even a ny times. ...

You don't need to hear from Hunter King, nor are you entitled to hear from her. This is a very delicate matter and their silence on the matter is not an indication of either fact or fiction.

#480   2014/01/06 04:54AM
    Sinny

I wonder if this Rachel person will be sued.. her made up article was beyond cruel.. why would she do that to some young girl all because she has some weird obsession with a soap character/actor.

Did anyone see that video of the woman that blasts Phelps and calls her all kinds of names and bashes HK??? really foul stuff..

« 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list