List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ALL Y&R Michael Muhney Firing UPDATES No bash.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: ALL Y&R Michael Muhney Firing UPDATES No bash.

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2014/01/04 06:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/12 11:42AM, Views: 154409, Replies: 1359
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2014/01/04 11:41AM
    Re: Y&R' Michael Muhney Firing UPDATE
    Tambam

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Tambam: I find it astonishing that Hunter King is barely mentioned in this thread. What about her reputation?? It sorda seems like who cares about the victim. True or not.

I have to agree with you. I was sad MM was fired as well but when these rumors started coming out I kinda backed up and waited. It is even in the NY Daily News now.

Sure it says allegedly..but they kinda have to say that. I had a feeling something bad really happened. But I never thought something like this. If it is true then I am glad he was let go. Sexual harassment and groping a young woman (or any woman) is just plain wrong, and disgusting. I personally think it was brave for Hunter to come forward.

I just think as fellow women we really need to start sticking up and backing each other. Instead we always think somebody's lying and the victim gets blamed. I'm not saying MM did it. I'm not saying he didn't do it. I don't know. But IF he did I have great respect for Hunter King! That must have been scary, uncomfortable and nasty to have to report to management. I mean MM is more powerful than her on the show so it took guts! And if this is all a farce and somebody made up this whole story than MM is not the only one who has been slandered. Yet not many on here seem to give a rats a$$ about her.

#102   2014/01/04 11:42AM
    Layngel

Quote Sylviastel: Even with the allegations, Angelica McDaniel & JFP are doing damage control & throwing Muhney & king under the bus to save their jobs. Even if this is true, it's not like it doesn't happen on sets at all. Hollywood has always been notorious for this kind of behavior. Highlight Hollywood knew in November about him being cut so did it happen before or after they knew!
    I think JFP & AM are running for cover! The fact that Angelica's husband Brian works at tmz & broke this story to shift blame away from his wife & JFP!
    There were alternatives than firing Muhney! Not only is Muhney's career in jeopardy, so is hunter king who will a liability in future projects!
    JFP is still responsible for this mess! Fans are still outraged & angry! I won't be watching much after February too!

No offense, but just because a type of behavior 'happens all the time' does not make it right. MM, if this is true, got himself fired and tptb did the right thing. HT is not to blame but did the right thing.

#103   2014/01/04 11:43AM
    Layngel

Quote doughman: I think they should get rid of characters like Courtney, or fen Adam was a big asset to young and restless, just as him and Chelsea were getting back together. They were one of my favorite couples.

Adam can still be there..they may recast.

#104   2014/01/04 11:45AM
    Layngel

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Tambam: I find it astonishing that Hunter King is barely mentioned in this thread. What about her reputation?? It sorda seems like who cares about the victim. True or not.

I have to agree with you. I was sad MM was fired as well but when these rumors started coming out I kinda backed up and waited. It is even in the NY Daily News now.

Sure it says allegedly..but they kinda have to say that. I had a feeling something bad really happened. But I never thought something like this. If it is true then I am glad he was let go. Sexual harassment and groping a young woman (or any woman) is just plain wrong, and disgusting. I personally think it was brave for Hunter to come forward.

I just think as fellow women we really need to start sticking up and backing each other. Instead we always think somebody's lying and the victim gets blamed. I'm not saying MM did it. I'm not saying he didn't do it. I don't know. But IF he did I have great respect for Hunter King! That must have been scary, uncomfortable and nasty to have to report to management. I mean MM is more powerful than her on the show so it took guts! And if this is all a farce and somebody made up this whole story than MM is not the only one who has been slandered. Yet not many on here seem to give a rats a$$ about her.

Ita. I hate it when I see the victim blamed in these type of situations. Now that is if it is true. I just can't help but think that if is wasn't true someone would have addressed it.

#105   2014/01/04 11:47AM
    aceedacee

It seems people are dealing with two different things here:
    reality and gossip.

Scenes airing this week including the closing in on Delia's killer and Adam legally keeping Connor away from Victor-should something happen to Adam were filmed in November, if not before, all weeks before MM's firing. That's reality. His firing was pre planned far in advance, not on the spot.

All other allegations are gossip.

#106   2014/01/04 11:48AM
    Sinny

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Sylviastel: Even with the allegations, Angelica McDaniel & JFP are doing damage control & throwing Muhney & king under the bus to save their jobs. Even if this is true, it's not like it doesn't happen on sets at all. Hollywood has always been notorious for this kind of behavior. Highlight Hollywood knew in November about him being cut so did it happen before or after they knew!
    I think JFP & AM are running for cover! The fact that Angelica's husband Brian works at tmz & broke this story to shift blame away from his wife & JFP!
    There were alternatives than firing Muhney! Not only is Muhney's career in jeopardy, so is hunter king who will a liability in future projects!
    JFP is still responsible for this mess! Fans are still outraged & angry! I won't be watching much after February too!

No offense, but just because a type of behavior 'happens all the time' does not make it right. MM, if this is true, got himself fired and tptb did the right thing. HT is not to blame but did the right thing.

AMEN on so many planes.. we used to be ok with so much disgusting behaviours.. I don't know if MM did this but I sure cannot state he DIDN'T do it.. all i know is it sure sounds like he did and if he did he is a dirty old disgusting man .

#107   2014/01/04 11:48AM
    Sinny

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote Layngel:

Ita. I hate it when I see the victim blamed in these type of situations. Now that is if it is true. I just can't help but think that if is wasn't true someone would have addressed it.

Me too.

#108   2014/01/04 11:49AM
    Ari1

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Arabella:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Arabella: A POX on all their houses and may they all fall victims to their own treachery!

This made me laugh! A Pox huh? Have you been spending time at Madam Laveau's House of Voodoo in the French Quarter? Remind me to never make you mad here!

LMAO you betcha honey! hahahahahaha NEVER mess with an angry Italian American...worse things could happen, you never know! (kidding of course!)

I'm just so pissed by this treachery and the cowardly way JFP is handling this. She's a real piece of **** and KARMA will get her one day...of that I'm sure. I really want to be able to laugh on the side lines when that axe finally hits her scrawny neck!

You don't mess with angry Cajun's either! And visitors wonder why those gators are so fat and happy!

I'm livid about it too! People that don't know her reputation should really do their homework. She's done this on more than one occasion.

I've got champagne chilling for when Phelps finally gets what she so richly deserves!

I have done my homework.. I am not a phelps fan at all and want her gone.. but that does not mean that I don't believe what I am reading. MM got fired for something he did and this is pretty convincing to me. MM has always been a mouthpiece.. now he is conveniently quiet.

I know you have. But, I'm reading a lot from people that clearly have not. You are the exception, not the rule. Some are blindly believing this rumor and don't know what Phelps/CBS/Sony are capable of. That's what's disturbing. I have no idea is this rumor is true or not, all I do know is so far, no credible source has reported it. Sadly, the damage has been done to all involved.

I am seeing blind on both sides. I see some MM fans out there bashing the hell out of HK and for real what did she do. She has not even commented. I do think that a lot of people believing this are MM fans and lots hate phelps..

I do think people are going to gossip about this tho and a lot until we hear something from tptb.. gossip is what the soaps really are.. all gossipy trash.. I think to expect people to not gossip is pretty unrealistic. Enquiring minds want to know.. us humans have been star struck from the get go and want to know all the dirt.

The water is so muddy now, we'll probably have to wait for those tell all books. I don't see the truth coming out anytime soon, if ever. Not now anyway. I certainly don't believe TMZ. This is more of the same garbage. They lack any credibility what so ever.

The fact that this is the only story we are hearing makes me believe it is true. I just know myself and if someone was accusing me of something nasty that I did not say I would say so., Pretty much as simple as that and for someone as mouthy as MM I totally expect it.

I don't know why people are saying MM hasn't said anything. He gave a very lengthy interview in which he said he was told that his firing was story line dictated. Then he speculated that he wondered if his outspokenness could have led to this. I don't think it's an actor's job to refute every unsubstantiated rumor that pops up on twitter or gossip rags. It would never end.

#109   2014/01/04 11:57AM
    faith101

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Arabella:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Arabella: A POX on all their houses and may they all fall victims to their own treachery!

This made me laugh! A Pox huh? Have you been spending time at Madam Laveau's House of Voodoo in the French Quarter? Remind me to never make you mad here!

LMAO you betcha honey! hahahahahaha NEVER mess with an angry Italian American...worse things could happen, you never know! (kidding of course!)

I'm just so pissed by this treachery and the cowardly way JFP is handling this. She's a real piece of **** and KARMA will get her one day...of that I'm sure. I really want to be able to laugh on the side lines when that axe finally hits her scrawny neck!

You don't mess with angry Cajun's either! And visitors wonder why those gators are so fat and happy!

I'm livid about it too! People that don't know her reputation should really do their homework. She's done this on more than one occasion.

I've got champagne chilling for when Phelps finally gets what she so richly deserves!

I have done my homework.. I am not a phelps fan at all and want her gone.. but that does not mean that I don't believe what I am reading. MM got fired for something he did and this is pretty convincing to me. MM has always been a mouthpiece.. now he is conveniently quiet.

I know you have. But, I'm reading a lot from people that clearly have not. You are the exception, not the rule. Some are blindly believing this rumor and don't know what Phelps/CBS/Sony are capable of. That's what's disturbing. I have no idea is this rumor is true or not, all I do know is so far, no credible source has reported it. Sadly, the damage has been done to all involved.

I am seeing blind on both sides. I see some MM fans out there bashing the hell out of HK and for real what did she do. She has not even commented. I do think that a lot of people believing this are MM fans and lots hate phelps..

I do think people are going to gossip about this tho and a lot until we hear something from tptb.. gossip is what the soaps really are.. all gossipy trash.. I think to expect people to not gossip is pretty unrealistic. Enquiring minds want to know.. us humans have been star struck from the get go and want to know all the dirt.

The water is so muddy now, we'll probably have to wait for those tell all books. I don't see the truth coming out anytime soon, if ever. Not now anyway. I certainly don't believe TMZ. This is more of the same garbage. They lack any credibility what so ever.

The fact that this is the only story we are hearing makes me believe it is true. I just know myself and if someone was accusing me of something nasty that I did not say I would say so., Pretty much as simple as that and for someone as mouthy as MM I totally expect it.

But you are not him so you are projecting your psychosis are sense of morals on him... You are not him nor walking in his shoes. You do not know what he had been advised of by his PR reps or lawyers; you do not know!

Bashing others is not allowed. See your email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 06:24PM
    #110   2014/01/04 11:59AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote Sinny:

Of course cuz she does not matter,., only poor mm matters..

Sinny Please, how do you know there is a victim. For crying out loud right at this minute, they are both victims of GOSSIP! This is not about a Character, these are real people and a silly board is trying to judge what they don't even know.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list