List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ALL Y&R Michael Muhney Firing UPDATES No bash.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: ALL Y&R Michael Muhney Firing UPDATES No bash.

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2014/01/04 06:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/12 11:42AM, Views: 153969, Replies: 1359
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/04 06:58AM
    Y&R' Michael Muhney Firing UPDATE
    Candace_Soap...

http://soaps.sheknow...6493/

Edited by Admin: This is a thread for us to provide posters with updates and for you to discuss the speculation. This is not a thread for anyone to bash either Mr. Muhney or Ms. King or other fans or fanbases.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/14 08:58AM
    #2   2014/01/04 07:06AM
    Re: Y&R' Michael Muhney Firing UPDATE
    Sinny

Thanks Candace.. this is going viral.. it is being talked about everywhere right now .. I am glad you are allowing us to discuss this.. twitter is on fire..

#3   2014/01/04 07:08AM
    turtlegourd

This milk is not going back into the carton

#4   2014/01/04 07:14AM
    Savoy

The article with TMZ is nothing more then more gossip mongering with allegations that they can't substantiate anymore then the rest of the gossip out on why MM was fired.

#5   2014/01/04 07:18AM
    turtlegourd

Quote Savoy: The article with TMZ is nothing more then more gossip mongering with allegations that they can't substantiate anymore then the rest of the gossip out on why MM was fired.

I think it's plenty substantiated.

NOBODY has denied it. Not Muhney. Not Branco. Not the victim. Not MTS, DD, EB or DG. None of the reputable soap reporters and bloggers. This rumor has been out since two days after MM's canning, EVERYONE has heard it, and no one with any involvement or credibility has denied it(I can start a Twitter account announcing myself as someone's sister, too - doesn't make it real, and even if it were, wouldn't the sister be right behind the wife in line for "I was the last to know..."?). MCE and SC offered nothing more than smokescreen support and may even have colluded with tptb to say something to get the rumors to simmer down. I don't think anyone wanted this out, and it was never about protecting MM. It was always about protecting HHK.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 07:20AM
    #6   2014/01/04 07:21AM
    Jackie10

I guess people neglected to read the Allegedly in the title of TMZ's article!

#7   2014/01/04 07:23AM
    turtlegourd

All media are legally obligated to use the word "allegedly" until there has been a conviction.

#8   2014/01/04 07:25AM
    Kfaye

If MM did do this, then it is definitely grounds for dismissal. This would fall under sexual harassment, and is not tolerated in the workforce. I love your acting MM, but if this article is true, then they were right to let you go. Hope you seek counseling about sexual harassment in the workplace or in any other place.

#9   2014/01/04 07:26AM
    Savoy

Quote turtlegourd:
    Quote Savoy: The article with TMZ is nothing more then more gossip mongering with allegations that they can't substantiate anymore then the rest of the gossip out on why MM was fired.

I think it's plenty substantiated.

NOBODY has denied it. Not Muhney. Not Branco. Not the victim. Not MTS, DD, EB or DG. None of the reputable soap reporters and bloggers. This rumor has been out since two days after MM's canning, EVERYONE has heard it, and no one with any involvement or credibility has denied it(I can start a Twitter account announcing myself as someone's sister, too - doesn't make it real, and even if it were, wouldn't the sister be right behind the wife in line for "I was the last to know..."?). MCE and SC offered nothing more than smokescreen support and may even have colluded with tptb to say something to get the rumors to simmer down. I don't think anyone wanted this out, and it was never about protecting MM. It was always about protecting HHK.

There's nothing substantiated by saying allegedly, it's still the same old gossip mongering that's been going on since he was fired. Why should any of the parties involved have to come out verifying or denying anything when it's no one business but the parties involved? Why MCE and SC showed support for MM isn't a concern for me, they are said to all be friends, that's their prerogative if they choose to support him.
    That's the problem that I have with this still being discussed is the lack of privacy being given the alleged victim. I say alleged victim because I wasn't there to witness what happened, so I don't know anymore then the next person on what happened.

#10   2014/01/04 07:48AM
    dawn888

TMZ is just protecting themselves by using the word allegedly.
    I want to hear from MM and I think he should now address this.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list