List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Answers Plz Why was Adam fired;Why did Phyllis go?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Answers Plz Why was Adam fired;Why did Phyllis go?

Started by sagefan at 2014/01/03 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/03 09:38PM, Views: 1901, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/01/03 03:36PM
    Answers Plz Why was Adam fired;Why did Phyllis go?
    sagefan

I want to know the truth. Did Phyllis leave because she saw the end of her character? contract problems? cut in $$$? What is THE REAL STORY BEHIND ADAM BEING FIRED?? From what rumors are saying has he been arrested? He needs a lawyer!!! Does anyone know the truth???

Admin is closing duplicate threads. Please see: Y&R' Michael Muhney Firing Update.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 04:54PM
    #2   2014/01/03 03:45PM
    Re: Answers Plz Why was Adam fired;Why did Phyllis go?
    SadieLadie

Quote sagefan: I want to know the truth. Did Phyllis leave because she saw the end of her character? contract problems? cut in $$$? What is THE REAL STORY BEHIND ADAM BEING FIRED?? From what rumors are saying has he been arrested? He needs a lawyer!!! Does anyone know the truth???

According to MS, she left on good terms to do other projects; mainly The Stafford Project.
    Nobody knows why MM was fired except MM and those involved. Everything you read about it on here and other websites is pure speculation and rumor.

#3   2014/01/03 03:57PM
    velocity

Give it a rest! We don't know and attacking cast mates and MM won't change anything. No one is talking, it could be as simple as MM being insubordinate one too many times. I don't even like MM/Adam but I am tired of unfounded accusations. For board peace, this needs to stop. JMHO.

#4   2014/01/03 04:02PM
    maja

I hope that the moderators close this thread. Seems like the OP is a troll just starting up unfounded rumors again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/03 04:03PM
    #5   2014/01/03 04:10PM
    rediculous

Quote sagefan: I want to know the truth. Did Phyllis leave because she saw the end of her character? contract problems? cut in $$$? What is THE REAL STORY BEHIND ADAM BEING FIRED?? From what rumors are saying has he been arrested? He needs a lawyer!!! Does anyone know the truth???

Phyllis didn't leave, Michelle Stafford did and Adam wasn't fired Michael Muhney was..they both would know the truth of why, but then it is their business to know..

#6   2014/01/03 04:58PM
    Laloni

The following is a quote from Maria Bell, Producer. Maria and Jill Phelps published this in one of the magazines.I take this to mean MM was fired because his and Sharon's relationship had gone South. After you read the first paragraph let me know what you think. The paragraph in all caps was my response to Maria and Jill.I find it strange MM was fired when he does not write the scripts but they kept the nut case.

Maria went on to add regarding Michael Muhney’s firing: “Michael brought amazing dimension and complexity to the role of Adam Newman, and his and Sharon’s (Sharon Case) was a great dark love story. Sadly, that story was seriously derailed in the last year, so I am not surprised that the show would look for a solution.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF CRAP EVER. THE FANS WANT MM BACK FOR CHELSEA, THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SHARON, IN FACT IF SHE LEFT THE SHOW TOMORROW WE ALL WOULD BE HAPPY. BOTH OF THESE WOMEN ARE TRYING TO COVER THEIR BUTTS AND LYING THRU THEIR TEETH.They are trying to save the show, won't happen, without Adam, it
    s DEAD.

#7   2014/01/03 08:25PM
    vikis3

Even if MS saw the end of her character, she still made the decision to leave, it's her business...why is their business perceived to be public fodder? Same with MM. Give it a rest, this is a soap, characters come and go all the time...they owe no explanations to anyone.

#8   2014/01/03 08:29PM
    TooShy20

Quote velocity: Give it a rest! We don't know and attacking cast mates and MM won't change anything. No one is talking, it could be as simple as MM being insubordinate one too many times. I don't even like MM/Adam but I am tired of unfounded accusations. For board peace, this needs to stop. JMHO.

Amen

#9   2014/01/03 09:38PM
    MeganM

These actors may not owe us fans anything but that still does not keep us from wanting to know and being curious!! Some of the posters here are just plain smart azz'!!!! Why are you even on this message board???? Hope your Saturday is great!!! Save MM!! I do want to know why MM was fired!!! Why MS left!!! Why BM really left!!! Why are some of the no talents still there!!!!! I want to know it all!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list