List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam leaving the show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam leaving the show

Started by Iluvdaytimetoo at 2014/01/03 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 02:55AM, Views: 2068, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/03 11:08AM
    Adam leaving the show
    Iluvdaytimetoo

;( I know everyone always says if an actor aka character leave the show, they will stop watching. SERIOUSLY, I will. I fast forward thru the show just to watch Adam & Chelsea. The soaps that are left, drag out storylines, and keep other characters that you just wonder why? I'm not knocking Abby, but I just don't see the connection with her & Tyler? It might get interesting with Kelly, Stich etc, but how many times can we watch Billy mess up?

#2   2014/01/03 11:17AM
    Re: Adam leaving the show
    MMLover

Quote Iluvdaytimetoo: I know everyone always says if an actor aka character leave the show, they will stop watching. SERIOUSLY, I will. I fast forward thru the show just to watch Adam & Chelsea. The soaps that are left, drag out storylines, and keep other characters that you just wonder why? I'm not knocking Abby, but I just don't see the connection with her & Tyler? It might get interesting with Kelly, Stich etc, but how many times can we watch Billy mess up?

I agree, I have no interest left for the show once Michael Muhney is gone. January 30 will definitely be my last day for watching too.

#3   2014/01/03 11:22AM
    sweetangel.

January 30th Last Air Date... The end of the end... Sad they are doing away with one of the best actors on this soap

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/03 11:24AM
    #4   2014/01/03 11:31AM
    evon guyton

don' want adam to leave the show find someone to kill delia off the show and when is Sharon going togetcaught up with her stuff going on to long.

#5   2014/01/03 11:33AM
    kitty_0830

Quote Iluvdaytimetoo: I know everyone always says if an actor aka character leave the show, they will stop watching. SERIOUSLY, I will. I fast forward thru the show just to watch Adam & Chelsea. The soaps that are left, drag out storylines, and keep other characters that you just wonder why? I'm not knocking Abby, but I just don't see the connection with her & Tyler? It might get interesting with Kelly, Stich etc, but how many times can we watch Billy mess up?

I am done after January myself as well. Today I started forward storylines that not Adam Newman. Because I don't care and not interesting. Watching to support MM and rest is yesterday news.

#6   2014/01/03 11:33AM
    sonny6

In another post, people are saying stuff like who cares if you stop watching Y&R is won't hurt the ratings. Guess what if enough of us stop watcing it will hurt the ratings. With MS then Billy and now Kyle and mostly because Adam will no longer be on. Good by to Y&R for me too. Adam makes most of us watch. Its a shame because to me I watch Y&R to escape for one hour from everyday life. I am still in shock that Michael/Adam was fired, maybe I would except the fact that he is no longer with Y&R if he would of quit, but to fire the best actor. Don't get it. Its sad.

#7   2014/01/03 12:26PM
    Curious Sue

I agree, I love Adam on Y&R. He needs to stay and the decision makers need to do what they gotta do to keep him. It's bad enough that Phyllis is not on the show anymore. Now Adam? He makes the show. I was so hoping to see him and Chelsea finally becoming a family and Adam trying his best to be a better person. I have been watching since the very first episode in 1973. I just might have to let Y&R go and learn to live with it like I did with Guiding Light.

#8   2014/01/03 12:30PM
    sweetangel.

MAB speaks out
    highlighthollywood.com/2014/01/in-a-recent-interview-former-yr-showrunner-and-be... /> sad sad sad he is the best actor on this soap

#9   2014/01/03 11:31PM
    apple1950

There has to be a good reason for MM firing or MM would be more specific in his comments. He is bowing out grace fully without revealing the real reason. He accepted it because he knows it was justified. Fans need to wait and see what is revealed in time. It will come out.I would not quit watching over the MM firing. Down the road it would be over the uninteresting storylines and frequent cast changes that change the image of Y&R for me. I dislike Victor. Jill is a joke anymore. I can take only so much of Nikki. Billy's demise is ruining his character and my interest. Abby and Tyler are nerve racking. He is a misfit in her life. She has potential as a character but the Naked Heiress and the coupling with Tyler are far out storylines for me. Tyler and Leslie sure did fare well with their educations and careers for such a negative childhood. Who paid for these top of the line career preps? The Winters family storylines are stabs in the dark. No substance. The Baldwins-who cares about this rehashed storyline. Lauren the victim once again and Michael loses all of lawyer sense. Just end it. These characters have lost their credibility for me. Fen? Have him exit with KYLE. Dylan? Not interesting. Enough said.

#10   2014/01/03 11:36PM
    holly135

Michael really was an excellent actor. It wouldn't make any difference who they brought in to replace him it just wouldn't work.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list