List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who really hit Delia?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who really hit Delia?!

Started by SoapJusticePlease at 2014/01/03 10:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/03 03:52PM, Views: 1623, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/01/03 10:48AM
    Who really hit Delia?!
    SoapJusticeP...

Why must it be Adam? It sounds too easy. The license plate begins with a 6 or a G. Of course, Victor will go with Adam. Victor, the most horrible father in daytime, who constantly gets away with all the years of wrong that he has done. He never has to repent. At one point, they suspected Nikki hit Delia, which would have been a much better storyline. But Adam is always the scapegoat. Is there any chance that the writers will surprise us and make the driver someone else?!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/03 10:51AM
    #2   2014/01/03 10:54AM
    Re: Who really hit Delia?!
    volfan

Quote SoapJusticePlease: Why must it be Adam? It sounds too easy. The license plate begins with a 6 or a G. Of course, Victor will go with Adam. Victor, the most horrible father in daytime, who constantly gets away with all the years of wrong that he has done. He never has to repent. At one point, they suspected Nikki hit Delia, which would have been a much better storyline. But Adam is always the scapegoat. Is there any chance that the writers will surprise us and make the driver someone else?!!

It would be nice if the writers surprised us. I wish it was the woman Billy slept with. I didn't like her the moment she opened her mouth I wish they would get rid of her instead of Adam. She's just another very boring character.

#3   2014/01/03 10:56AM
    dairymaid

Quote volfan:
    Quote SoapJusticePlease: Why must it be Adam? It sounds too easy. The license plate begins with a 6 or a G. Of course, Victor will go with Adam. Victor, the most horrible father in daytime, who constantly gets away with all the years of wrong that he has done. He never has to repent. At one point, they suspected Nikki hit Delia, which would have been a much better storyline. But Adam is always the scapegoat. Is there any chance that the writers will surprise us and make the driver someone else?!!

It would be nice if the writers surprised us. I wish it was the woman Billy slept with. I didn't like her the moment she opened her mouth I wish they would get rid of her instead of Adam. She's just another very boring character.

I agree. I still think that Kelly did it and somehow it will be revealed after Adam serves time incarcerated for a crime that I do not believe he committed.

#4   2014/01/03 10:59AM
    dairymaid

I also think that Kelly is the one who did it. It is possible that she legally purchased the vehicle the day after the accident. She could have had it the day of the accident and was test driving it before deciding to make the final purchase. Anything is possible.

#5   2014/01/03 11:03AM
    sweetangel.

I have always believed it was Kelly, since her introduction.
    But being MM is leaving he will be the escape goat

#6   2014/01/03 11:07AM
    BaileyBaby

I always thought it would be Sharon. No real reason other than she was in a "fog" at that time while off her meds. After all Sharon seems to get away with just about everything anyway.
    Don't get me wrong I really like the character .... Just a feeling on my part ! !

#7   2014/01/03 11:14AM
    sweetangel.

I think before all of the stuff on set happened, the plan was for it to be somebody else. In the end, I think Adam will be tagged for the hit and run and either he will take off or he will go to jail. The character will be off screen for a while and then the character will come back recast. The most often suggested alternative to "who hit DD" is Kelly. I think it has to be a character who is expendable.

#8   2014/01/03 02:45PM
    Re: Who really hit Delia?! Spoilers, perhaps.
    Pastfifty

I agree. They are probably just using this exit by MM to scout around for a new recast. Think of the possibilities if it wasn't Adam that actually hit Delia.?

1) Adam gets tried and convicted, Chelsea divorces him and maybe, even just maybe gets close to Jack? Then, when Adam is found innocent, or man, watch the fireworks when he heads back to town!

2) Gives Victor the perfect opportunity to get his hands on poor Conner!

Kelly turns out to be the culprit and man won't Billy Boy feel like crap then!

I really think it's Kelly and the con holds the key. I think he is going to tell Alex that he saw a 'woman' at the wheel, not a man. The writers may just be playing cat and mouse with us about this, much like they did the Stitch/Dylan thing.

#9   2014/01/03 03:52PM
    SoapShells

My guess is everyone will think it is Adam until 3-6 months and then we find out Kelly really did it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list