List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WHY RECAST BILLY BUT NOT ADAM??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY RECAST BILLY BUT NOT ADAM??

Started by cane fan at 2014/01/03 10:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/07 12:17PM, Views: 1562, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/01/03 10:21AM
    WHY RECAST BILLY BUT NOT ADAM??
    cane fan

IT NOT FAIR THEY RECAST BILLY BUT ADAM IS MORE TO TEH SHOW THEN BILLY,BRING BACK A ADAM,

#2   2014/01/04 10:22PM
    Re: WHY RECAST BILLY BUT NOT ADAM??
    MindlessFun

In his exit interview he said he was told they wanted to remove the character for 3-6 months. They would then return the newly re-casted actor to play Adam. I may not be exactly right, but something to that effect was said.

#3   2014/01/05 12:21AM
    quiff.

Quote MindlessFun: In his exit interview he said he was told they wanted to remove the character for 3-6 months. They would then return the newly re-casted actor to play Adam. I may not be exactly right, but something to that effect was said.

That is correct. Adam will be recast, but will not appear for 3-6 months.Obviously he will be sent to prison for Delia's death, and reappear when new evidence comes to light that he didn't do it. Maybe Chelsea will be the one to find the evidence.

Anyway, they want a good interval between old Adam and Nu Adam...it will take some time to get the bad taste out of mouths.

#4   2014/01/05 02:17PM
    FL senior fan

Quote quiff.:
    Quote MindlessFun: In his exit interview he said he was told they wanted to remove the character for 3-6 months. They would then return the newly re-casted actor to play Adam. I may not be exactly right, but something to that effect was said.

That is correct. Adam will be recast, but will not appear for 3-6 months.Obviously he will be sent to prison for Delia's death, and reappear when new evidence comes to light that he didn't do it. Maybe Chelsea will be the one to find the evidence.

Anyway, they want a good interval between old Adam and Nu Adam...it will take some time to get the bad taste out of mouths.

-----------------------------
    This is GOOD NEWS that the character will live on to return. I hope they do the same for Phyllis. Both characters touched so many lives and stories in G.C ---they need to remain with Y&R and drop some of these non-essential new-bies.

#5   2014/01/05 02:23PM
    countryMomof4

That's what I've been reading too. Makes sense.

#6   2014/01/07 11:19AM
    MoBeth

Quote cane fan: IT NOT FAIR THEY RECAST BILLY BUT ADAM IS MORE TO TEH SHOW THEN BILLY,BRING BACK A ADAM,

Because he will go away for a few months and get some sensitivity training and then come back.

#7   2014/01/07 11:35AM
    Barbyboo

Yes new Adam and phylis do it quick ...these characters are important to the show..

#8   2014/01/07 12:17PM
    Mich921

Quote MoBeth:
    Quote cane fan: IT NOT FAIR THEY RECAST BILLY BUT ADAM IS MORE TO TEH SHOW THEN BILLY,BRING BACK A ADAM,

Because he will go away for a few months and get some sensitivity training and then come back.

If what has been said is true. We really don't know if he is guilty or not. I hate that they are going to have Adam be guilty of Dee's death. It should be someone else from the get go not later discovered it isn't him. Sorry to see him be recasted but this has been going on for years in soap opera life.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list