List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Kelly/Stitch

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Kelly/Stitch

Started by MagGrub at 2014/01/02 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/03 07:55AM, Views: 2438, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/01/02 02:28PM
    MagGrub

Kelly and Stitch's conversation at the coffee shop continued in today's Canadian episode, and she brings up his wife. This topic touches a nerve for both of them... but the question is why?

Part of me is still holding onto the idea that she was his wife and that they lost their child together... I think that them being divorced would make their relationship a whole lot more intriguing. How is this possible if he has a wife though? My theory is this... They were married with a child (Sam). Sam died... Stitch cheated with another woman who discovered she was pregnant and he then proceeded to marry her. That would explain the bitterness that Kelly has towards Stitch having a wife. Stitch's new relationship didn't work out and that's why he's in Genoa city... I'm still stumped over why she would question his last name/ him being a doctor.

However, another theory could be that Stitch was the one who killed Kelly's son and she is bitter that his wife decided to stay with him even though he killed a child... whereas her marriage didn't survive.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/02 02:29PM
    #2   2014/01/02 03:36PM
    Re:
    smoosh

My theory is that Stitch and his wife lost a child and he went to a grief support group, where he met Kelly. They may have had an affair and the wife found out. Maybe Kelly's bitterness is due to Stitch choosing to go back to his wife? I think Kelly has an M.O.

I like Stitch and I hope he isn't bringing too much dirty laundry with him.

Just an Fyi - you should add "spoiler" to your title for those who won't see this eppy until tomorrow

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/02 03:38PM
    #3   2014/01/03 07:55AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Kelly/Stitch
    FL senior fan

I just hope whatever "bad" is in their past that it is her fault.
    Anxious to see their facial expressions when Victoria invites both of them to dinner, unknowing to each other!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list