List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: COURTNEY IS A COP!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

COURTNEY IS A COP!

Started by y.nr at 2014/01/02 11:19AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 03:02PM, Views: 7618, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/02 07:39PM
    Re: COURTNEY IS A COP!
    Lizzytish

Whatever or whoever she is, get on with it already. Geesh!

#12   2014/01/02 09:33PM
    LPARK

But didnt her and Summer go to school together.

#13   2014/01/02 09:36PM
    sagefan

I think she and Chavez are dirty dope dealers.

#14   2014/01/02 10:18PM
    nic81

Wait...whaaaa??? How could she be a cop? She just graduated high school with Summer. I know the rules on career fast tracking are fast and loose on soaps, what with bartenders becoming CEO's in minutes, but come on! Informant, sure. Cop?!? Not that the writing on this show is good, obviously, but I wouldn't think the writers would slap the fans faces so hard to think an 18-19 year old girl could become a cop in matter of months and bypass the typical training.

#15   2014/01/03 12:54AM
    y.nr

When I was in high school, there was this guy who had been there for far too long. He was an upper classman when I arrived, and he was supposed to be my older bro's age, yet he did not graduate... He remained there after I graduated, which was the next year after my bro... We found out later that he was a NARC! so, she she could be...

Remember, the new regime has IMO changed the direction of a couple of s/ls... this s/l & Adam/Delia...

Courtney came on the scene following that money Alex's sister had. I think Alex is dirty, only because TPTB couldn't make up their crummy minds what to do with him... Now he's dirty! MM ticked somebodies off for whatever reason they decided to do him in.. And what better way to hurt him, is to hurt the character so severely that even if someone new comes into POWER, they may not be able to, or want to touch the s/l, and not resuscitate the Adam Newman character.

I know this is long, but also remember... This new woman HATES Y&R.. Y & R was her enemy for a long time. You just don't switch sides like that. She has/had dislikes for characters just like everyone else.. and now is her chance to be the Biotch with her hand on the swiotch!!!

#16   2014/01/03 01:11AM
    nic81

Quote y.nr: When I was in high school, there was this guy who had been there for far too long. He was an upper classman when I arrived, and he was supposed to be my older bro's age, yet he did not graduate... He remained there after I graduated, which was the next year after my bro... We found out later that he was a NARC! so, she she could be...

Remember, the new regime has IMO changed the direction of a couple of s/ls... this s/l & Adam/Delia...

Courtney came on the scene following that money Alex's sister had. I think Alex is dirty, only because TPTB couldn't make up their crummy minds what to do with him... Now he's dirty! MM ticked somebodies off for whatever reason they decided to do him in.. And what better way to hurt him, is to hurt the character so severely that even if someone new comes into POWER, they may not be able to, or want to touch the s/l, and not resuscitate the Adam Newman character.

I know this is long, but also remember... This new woman HATES Y&R.. Y & R was her enemy for a long time. You just don't switch sides like that. She has/had dislikes for characters just like everyone else.. and now is her chance to be the Biotch with her hand on the swiotch!!!

Okay, totally made a comment with some, "well, actually's..."...then I re-read your post...and YES! You could very well be onto something.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/03 01:16AM
    #17   2014/01/03 07:59AM
    FL senior fan

I think you meant to put a QUESTION MARK?

We saw her have a purse full of drugs (Noah saw in her purse that was part open when her phone rang) --- IMO she's tied to that terrible guy in prison or supplying him drugs OR could be a stoolie for the cops.

#18   2014/01/03 08:28AM
    Arabella

ITA, Noah finding her stash by accident when her phone rang, permanently put an end to any speculation about her being an undercover cop. It could have been done, there are underage "narcs" in high schools where drugs are a huge problem. That could have been a believable s/l but not now.

#19   2014/01/03 09:09AM
    Blue 501

Quote FL senior fan: I think you meant to put a QUESTION MARK?

We saw her have a purse full of drugs (Noah saw in her purse that was part open when her phone rang) --- IMO she's tied to that terrible guy in prison or supplying him drugs OR could be a stoolie for the cops.

Yes, that many drugs? Is that supposed to be her stock that she is selling or is she supposed to be on that much stuff? Interesting.Old ladies like me take that much stuff but if Noah is not alarmed to see all those bottles in her purse, well-he must take after Nick. lol

#20   2014/01/03 09:40AM
    Aimeemu

When Courtney was talking about her Sister to Noah I went back to when the Senator arrived and his daughter died. Wondered if this came back to this storyline. Victor did bring up New Years Eve to Jack and the girl he hired?

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list