List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: COURTNEY IS A COP!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

COURTNEY IS A COP!

Started by y.nr at 2014/01/02 11:19AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 03:02PM, Views: 7601, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/02 11:19AM
    COURTNEY IS A COP!
    y.nr

She showed up approx same time Alex and his sister. She befriended Summer to gain entrance to Noah's circle. Noah happened, extra.

#2   2014/01/02 11:40AM
    Re: COURTNEY IS A COP!
    Karl127

I hope that isn't the case, I didn't get that impression during that scene either. I got the impression that Alex is a dirty cop.

#3   2014/01/02 11:47AM
    APRIL JOY

I rather believe and hope she is a cop and Alex is a good cop.we have enough bad guys on the show mainly Victor.I think she is a little older than summer maybe she is 21 or 23.

#4   2014/01/02 11:48AM
    Karl127

Don't get any drama out of the good characters, need the bad guys/girls for the drama!!

#5   2014/01/02 12:36PM
    reng

I think she's a cop, too. She asked Alex if he had anything for her. I think she meant evidence. I think she's his boss! She also called him Gonzalez, which he corrected her to Chavez.

#6   2014/01/02 01:44PM
    Havasu addict

She said Gonzales so Noah wouldnt think she knew him. So who is she trying to bring down if she's a cop? She hangs with Noah and Summer.

As i said before i,m tired of all the secrets. They make up whatever outlandish s/l they want....

#7   2014/01/02 02:24PM
    ecantor

I think she is a cop or an informant.

#8   2014/01/02 02:35PM
    hubbardfan

Quote ecantor: I think she is a cop or an informant.

An informant would be more like it; I seriously doubt she's Alex's boss! IMO, she's letting her relationship w/Noah get in the way of her work, which is why Alex is checking up on her and calling her so often! If she's an undercover 'narc', she should be going after Raven, Fen's drug connection!

#9   2014/01/02 07:11PM
    mswadel

Don't laugh but when she and Noah were working out and she did better than Noah did I thought then she was a cop.

#10   2014/01/02 07:14PM
    OldfishNewpond

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote ecantor: I think she is a cop or an informant.

An informant would be more like it; I seriously doubt she's Alex's boss! IMO, she's letting her relationship w/Noah get in the way of her work, which is why Alex is checking up on her and calling her so often! If she's an undercover 'narc', she should be going after Raven, Fen's drug connection!

I agree, I think she's an informant. Maybe she got in trouble and she's helping them out by collecting enough buys to get the girl convicted.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list