List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Courtney....misunderstood

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Courtney....misunderstood

Started by Angeleyes0000 at 2014/01/02 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 11:12AM, Views: 813, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/01/02 10:44AM
    Courtney....misunderstood
    Angeleyes0000

I don't think Courtney is doing anything illegal. I also don't think Chavez is doing anything illegal. I think she is working undercover for him, possibly against her wishes. I have a feeling she is somehow connected to the dude in jail, Womack and Chavez has her doing undercover work for him. Just my theory...

#2   2014/01/02 10:56AM
    Re: Courtney....misunderstood
    Donnamite

It's a good theory. I think Womack is some kind of undercover guy as well.

#3   2014/01/02 11:11AM
    GCresident

Maybe a good theory, but why have we not seen her house, or met her parents and family? She is suspect to me!

#4   2014/01/02 11:12AM
    dairymaid

Quote Angeleyes0000: I don't think Courtney is doing anything illegal. I also don't think Chavez is doing anything illegal. I think she is working undercover for him, possibly against her wishes. I have a feeling she is somehow connected to the dude in jail, Womack and Chavez has her doing undercover work for him. Just my theory...

Very good theory and interesting. It will be great if all three are undercover and working together. I also hope that Fen did not kill Carmine and that the mob is involved. I just hope that this storyline is not dragged out too long. We need answers!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list