List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did Kelly hit Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Kelly hit Delia?

Started by CanadianAngel at 2014/01/02 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 10:29AM, Views: 1449, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/01/02 09:35AM
    Did Kelly hit Delia?
    CanadianAngel

Kelly was at the top of the list that Victor was looking at of Black SUV's registered. It was Kelly White.

#2   2014/01/02 10:10AM
    Re: Did Kelly hit Delia?
    Ontarian

I don't think it was Adam. Delia sustained a lot of damage. If Adam's car hit Delia, he would have certainly felt the hit. He felt nothing. And I think he would have had more damage to his car than a broken signal light. His signal light could have been broken by a branch when he came to a stop at the side of the road. There was a bush there. Kelly seems, to me, the logical one. I don't think it's a coincidence that a person named Kelly is on the list.

#3   2014/01/02 10:23AM
    TooShy20

Well Daytime confidential said Adam was the one who hit Delia... Soap uncensored said Kelly was the driver connfusing!! I think Adam did though.

#4   2014/01/02 10:26AM
    daisy1984

Quote Ontarian: I don't think it was Adam. Delia sustained a lot of damage. If Adam's car hit Delia, he would have certainly felt the hit. He felt nothing. And I think he would have had more damage to his car than a broken signal light. His signal light could have been broken by a branch when he came to a stop at the side of the road. There was a bush there. Kelly seems, to me, the logical one. I don't think it's a coincidence that a person named Kelly is on the list.

I agree. If Adam had actually hit Delia, there would have been more damage to his car than a slightly broken headlight. I think it is more likely that Delia had already been struck by some other driver and was lying on the side of the road when Adam swerved off the road to avoid the dog.

#5   2014/01/02 10:29AM
    hopefully yours

Of course she did. Billy is going to fall in love with her only to find out she hit Delia. Adam will leave knowing Jack will take care of Conner and be back once the Kelly storyline is over. I hate that they are cutting Michael from the show. He is the one who made Adam, Adam. Already losing the best Billy they ever had and now they are replacing Adam!I have followed this show 30 years and i understand changes have to be made at times but the writers needs to be more selective on "what and who" they change!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list