List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Biily Abbott and Adam Newman - What Happened?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Biily Abbott and Adam Newman - What Happened?

Started by villyforever55 at 2014/01/02 09:28AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 06:54PM, Views: 2943, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/01/02 09:28AM
    Biily Abbott and Adam Newman - What Happened?
    villyforever55

I remember way back when the Delia storyline first surfaced and all the speculation about what would happen with Billy and Adam. Even then, I hated it because I knew that these two guys would end up living in a world of pain and guilt and somehow, having a confrontation. Who knew that Adam would actually end up being blamed for the hit and run, (I never thought he did it and I'm not even a fan) or that Billy would actually leave his beloved daughter in a car by herself at night and have a ONS with a stranger. Who knew that both would end up on the verge of losing everything they hold dear. And, finally, who knew that BM would end up leaving and MM would end up fired. Two vital characters suffering further damage, two great actors gone.

#2   2014/01/03 03:38AM
    Re: Biily Abbott and Adam Newman - What Happened?
    paula_la71

Quote villyforever55: I remember way back when the Delia storyline first surfaced and all the speculation about what would happen with Billy and Adam. Even then, I hated it because I knew that these two guys would end up living in a world of pain and guilt and somehow, having a confrontation. Who knew that Adam would actually end up being blamed for the hit and run, (I never thought he did it and I'm not even a fan) or that Billy would actually leave his beloved daughter in a car by herself at night and have a ONS with a stranger. Who knew that both would end up on the verge of losing everything they hold dear. And, finally, who knew that BM would end up leaving and MM would end up fired. Two vital characters suffering further damage, two great actors gone.

The whole situation is like a really bad dream. No-one wins. Both amazing actors out of work. Two great long term characters ruined in a matter of months and viewers left with the shell of a show that has weathered a tsunami. Sad.

#3   2014/01/03 06:43AM
    DaisyDi

Quote paula_la71:
    Quote villyforever55: I remember way back when the Delia storyline first surfaced and all the speculation about what would happen with Billy and Adam. Even then, I hated it because I knew that these two guys would end up living in a world of pain and guilt and somehow, having a confrontation. Who knew that Adam would actually end up being blamed for the hit and run, (I never thought he did it and I'm not even a fan) or that Billy would actually leave his beloved daughter in a car by herself at night and have a ONS with a stranger. Who knew that both would end up on the verge of losing everything they hold dear. And, finally, who knew that BM would end up leaving and MM would end up fired. Two vital characters suffering further damage, two great actors gone.

The whole situation is like a really bad dream. No-one wins. Both amazing actors out of work. Two great long term characters ruined in a matter of months and viewers left with the shell of a show that has weathered a tsunami. Sad.

Totally agree...very sad...

#4   2014/01/03 06:58AM
    Homesick Cajun

This entire Delia story line was a train wreck from beginning to end. I knew it would be. The two best couples on the show are being ruined in one way or another. This story line served only one purpose. To get rid of Billy Miller and Michael Muhney. I truly hate this! I hate what Jill Phelps has done to Y&R. She should have been the one to go, not the two finest actors on the show.

Daytime Confidential released their top ten actors list for 2013. Michael Muhney came in at #7 and Billy Miller came in at #5. The lose them both at the exact same time is outrageous! No excuse for it!!

#5   2014/01/04 05:29PM
    ecantor

My head is still spinning. I am waiting for the next shoe to drop.

#6   2014/01/04 06:17PM
    PaperRoses

I hate that Billy Miller is leaving the show. Billy and Victoria have great chemistry as a couple. This will kill the chemistry. Also, Michael Muhney, being fired is a real loss. He is really great in the character of Adam. You never know what he will do next. He can play evil and sweet and is truly believable. Both these fine actors will be truly missed. The actors can be replaced, but the characters will never be the same.

#7   2014/01/04 06:23PM
    Arabella

I thought that there is still more firings to come or is that another baseless rumor?

#8   2014/01/04 06:54PM
    Sirensong

Billy Miller is on Castle now and i think Michael Muney s on other shows too he said he was leaving about a year ago as far as Delia's death it is an old story -line that they are finishing up and this time he hit her last time he didn't that is why it never showed him hitting her as for Victor knowing he held it over his head before look at shows from late 2008 to mid 2010 around the birth of Faith and Summer Adam was doing so many things

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list