List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Daytime Confidential Confirms Adam Killed Delia!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daytime Confidential Confirms Adam Killed Delia!

Started by ssoaper at 2014/01/01 06:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/03 09:03AM, Views: 5168, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/01 06:51PM
    Daytime Confidential Confirms Adam Killed Delia!
    ssoaper

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/12/20/top-10-male-entertainers-of-201...

#2   2014/01/02 03:47AM
    Re: Daytime Confidential Confirms Adam Killed Delia!
    FL senior fan

Whatever. We're all sickened by the loss of Adam anyway.
    It was an accident and the character deserves to just have minor jail/prison time and license taken. The character should NOT be killed off by Billy in a rage over that fund!
    How unfair it is...Billy's lack of good judgement resulted in the H&R event yet Billy is allowed to "heal" by killing off Adam. the driver in the wrong place at the wrong time. Poor writing IMO, and loosing fans over this.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/02 03:50AM
    #3   2014/01/02 03:59AM
    Lanie1959

I have always thought Adam was the one we have seen no indication it was anyone else. I don't Billy will kill Adam but he may shoot him, while it was an accident I think Adam will to to jail for the cover-up and serve a few months and then come back...which is fair IMO considering how Adam has behaved since Delia's death... he lost any sympathy from the moment he burned up Delia's scarf immediately after the transplant and started making it all about him, his guilt , his not wanting to leave Conner....he should have went to the police as soon as he realized he could been the one but he chose to hinder the investigation and then began tormenting Billy online. It's his own fault for not doing the right thing.

#4   2014/01/02 04:15AM
    London2000

Quote FL senior fan: Whatever. We're all sickened by the loss of Adam anyway.
    It was an accident and the character deserves to just have minor jail/prison time and license taken. The character should NOT be killed off by Billy in a rage over that fund!
    How unfair it is...Billy's lack of good judgement resulted in the H&R event yet Billy is allowed to "heal" by killing off Adam. the driver in the wrong place at the wrong time. Poor writing IMO, and loosing fans over this.

Someone is posting Adam will be killed by Billy and people jump on the wagon and run with it. I do't think Adam will be killed off. a) BM is leaving but not the character and they don't write him as a killer and b) Michael Logan, who broke the story, made it clear from the beginning the role will be recast, even MM said in his interview the role will be recast

#5   2014/01/02 04:23AM
    dsaillor

It's obvious the dragging out plots is to just fine tune last minute firings and use us to drag story lines out! It's obvious in my opinion that Adam was not the first suspect but due to whatever reason of his firing they now are spinning it this way! Adam is only guilty of not coming forward to what really happen which was an accident. I disagree with serving time unless it can be proven. I think they will charge him and like all other story lines months or years later find the real killer!

#6   2014/01/02 11:36PM
    charlesh

ITA. It was Billy's fault Dee died. He left her in the car.
    Billy is a selfish pig. He's allowed to "heal" by having sex with that awful woman and killing Adam.
    This story infuriates me!

#7   2014/01/03 02:29AM
    Lanie1959

Quote charlesh:

ITA. It was Billy's fault Dee died. He left her in the car.
    Billy is a selfish pig. He's allowed to "heal" by having sex with that awful woman and killing Adam.
    This story infuriates me!

Adam is not being killed off he is being sent away for a couple of months and Billy may have left her in the car but he sure didn't kill her. Her cause of the death of being struck by a car and Billy wasn't driving the car, Billy has owned up his part of what happened and is punishing himself while Adam think he can throw money and problem and get away with what he did . Hitting DD was an accidental but when he started covering it up.... it became a crime.

#8   2014/01/03 04:31AM
    Sinny

As much as I hate it I do think they are going to kill the Adam character off.

#9   2014/01/03 06:01AM
    beautyseat

DC also announced that Stitch was Kelly's ex-husband and then had to admit they were wrong.

#10   2014/01/03 06:04AM
    canada gal

Quote Sinny: As much as I hate it I do think they are going to kill the Adam character off.

Hi sinny, I have the same suspicion that his demise will be similar to VR's, very sudden and his body will never be recovered. I will be surprised if it is a better send off than what they had for MS. I don't even think I want to watch it, but I'll play it by ear.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list