List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh! I get it!!!! Phyllis' interest in John's Will

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh! I get it!!!! Phyllis' interest in John's Will

Started by cherchezlefemme at 2007/11/02 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 06:22PM, Views: 1159, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/02 01:58PM
    Re: Oh! I get it!!!! Phyllis' interest in John's Will
    cherchezlefemme

Revenge is a dish best served.... Ice Cold. How Jack went after Gloria was wrong... It's okay not to like her, but bottom line is that John Loved her.... That's why he keeps haunting Jack....Until Jack does right by Gloria... Everything he touches is gonna crumble!(color purple) Don't get it twisted... I like Jack. Now, who I really want to see go down is Brad!

#12   2007/11/02 01:59PM
    Eppy

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Michael is her friend. It makes sense that she would want to help him unravel a mystery... Like John Abbott's will. My guess is that Phyllis is digging around suspecting dementia of some kind... Not Jack forging the will. Phyllis is not trying to pin it on Jack. After all, she turned down Victor and an opportunity to get out of jail to protect her friendship with Jack...She even told him about Victor's offer. Therefore, Phyllis is absolutely clueless about Jack's involvement.

Phyllis just want to prove Michael wrong. They had an argument and she defended Jack.

She will always go to bat for the one she loves.

It just a shame she's gonna be crushed when she opens up that box of worms.
    Yes, because if she opens up this can of worms, all will be revealed whether she sides with Jack or Michael. Won't matter why she went looking for information.

#13   2007/11/02 02:03PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Eppy:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Michael is her friend. It makes sense that she would want to help him unravel a mystery... Like John Abbott's will. My guess is that Phyllis is digging around suspecting dementia of some kind... Not Jack forging the will. Phyllis is not trying to pin it on Jack. After all, she turned down Victor and an opportunity to get out of jail to protect her friendship with Jack...She even told him about Victor's offer. Therefore, Phyllis is absolutely clueless about Jack's involvement.

Phyllis just want to prove Michael wrong. They had an argument and she defended Jack.

She will always go to bat for the one she loves.

It just a shame she's gonna be crushed when she opens up that box of worms.
    Yes, because if she opens up this can of worms, all will be revealed whether she sides with Jack or Michael. Won't matter why she went looking for information.

Exactly.

Just gonna have us on different sides of the fence again.

#14   2007/11/02 02:04PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme: Revenge is a dish best served.... Ice Cold. How Jack went after Gloria was wrong... It's okay not to like her, but bottom line is that John Loved her.... That's why he keeps haunting Jack....Until Jack does right by Gloria... Everything he touches is gonna crumble!(color purple) Don't get it twisted... I like Jack. Now, who I really want to see go down is Brad!

Yeah he was wrong but I don't blame him. Dang gold digger aged the man and then sent him to his grave real quick.

John is definately Jack's conscience.....glad he has one.

#15   2007/11/02 02:07PM
    granny45

Quote cherchezlefemme: Revenge is a dish best served.... Ice Cold. How Jack went after Gloria was wrong... It's okay not to like her, but bottom line is that John Loved her.... That's why he keeps haunting Jack....Until Jack does right by Gloria... Everything he touches is gonna crumble!(color purple) Don't get it twisted... I like Jack. Now, who I really want to see go down is Brad!

Totally agree!

#16   2007/11/02 02:13PM
    Eppy

I do not remember John Abbott mentioning Gloria or the will in any of his 'visitations' with Jack. He mostly gets on Jack for his for his 'questionable' business practices and what he had been doing about Jabot, etc. What has John been telling Jack? I know before he died, they discussed Gloria and he would not listen to Jack say anything bad (or truthful) about her and would bawl him out whenever Jack tried to discuss it.

#17   2007/11/02 02:16PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote KeepingItReal:

Yeah he was wrong but I don't blame him. Dang gold digger aged the man and then sent him to his grave real quick.

John is definately Jack's conscience.....glad he has one.

Quit playin Keep... John was already old when she got him Heck, I give her propts jus for layin up with the ol geezer!

#18   2007/11/02 02:18PM
    Eppy

Quote granny45: I wonder how Jacko would handle finding his designer suits, shirts and shoes out on the lawn in big ole Hefty bags when he came home?!?!? Gotta wonder~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know you feel Gloria should have inherited the Abbott fortune because that is what John wanted. John was blinded by Gloria's many charms and her sweet machinations - all the while, hating and disrespecting the Abbott kids. They didn't dislike her at first until they realized what she was up to.

#19   2007/11/02 02:21PM
    SndrElkins

O'l Glow should not have gotton anything from John.The woman is a sicko She should be behind bars..

#20   2007/11/02 02:27PM
    cherchezlefemme

Yes John told Jack in one of his many visitations that Jack took advantage of his condition and forced him to change his will... he was even so upset with Jack on one of his visits that he broke something... that's when Jack was courting Sharon and they went to the islands...member?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/02 02:28PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list