List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh! I get it!!!! Phyllis' interest in John's Will

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh! I get it!!!! Phyllis' interest in John's Will

Started by cherchezlefemme at 2007/11/02 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 06:22PM, Views: 1072, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/02 01:20PM
    Oh! I get it!!!! Phyllis' interest in John's Will
    cherchezlefemme

Michael is her friend. It makes sense that she would want to help him unravel a mystery... Like John Abbott's will. My guess is that Phyllis is digging around suspecting dementia of some kind... Not Jack forging the will. Phyllis is not trying to pin it on Jack. After all, she turned down Victor and an opportunity to get out of jail to protect her friendship with Jack...She even told him about Victor's offer. Therefore, Phyllis is absolutely clueless about Jack's involvement.

#2   2007/11/02 01:25PM
    Re: Oh! I get it!!!! Phyllis' interest in John's Will
    NickiNicole

Quote cherchezlefemme: Michael is her friend. It makes sense that she would want to help him unravel a mystery... Like John Abbott's will. My guess is that Phyllis is digging around suspecting dementia of some kind... Not Jack forging the will. Phyllis is not trying to pin it on Jack. After all, she turned down Victor and an opportunity to get out of jail to protect her friendship with Jack...She even told him about Victor's offer. Therefore, Phyllis is absolutely clueless about Jack's involvement.

I agree, I think she might back off when she finds out about the whole thing, or she might try to hide it and get herself in trouble again. Which I really hope she doesnt. I dont wanna see her back in jail.
    Geesh it's like all Jacks worst things are coming outta the closet.

#3   2007/11/02 01:28PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

If any1 can help Jackie, that would be Phyllis. Her being out on work release jus may be what saves Jack...

#4   2007/11/02 01:37PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: If any1 can help Jackie, that would be Phyllis. Her being out on work release jus may be what saves Jack...

yes Maam! Let's be real... o'l girl can get down when it comes to playin with that paperwork...Now, if they were gonna bust Phyllis for something.....This would be more appropriate. She's so good at what she does she has never been even investigated for her paperwork shenanigans...she got busted over gurly-man-Brad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/02 01:38PM
    #5   2007/11/02 01:44PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: If any1 can help Jackie, that would be Phyllis. Her being out on work release jus may be what saves Jack...

yes Maam! Let's be real... o'l girl can get down when it comes to playin with that paperwork...Now, if they were gonna bust Phyllis for something.....This would be more appropriate. She's so good at what she does she has never been even investigated for her paperwork shenanigans...she got busted over gurly-man-Brad.

im tellin u...thats one of the things i love about Phyllis....shes SHARP! Get her back @ NEWMAN and she will be the one to turn everything around.....WATCH. Step aside Nikki...Red is here to clean up ur sloppy mess!

#6   2007/11/02 01:48PM
    Eppy

John Abbott's will wasn't even a mystery until she overheard the chaplin and then she started nosing around. She'll find the discrepancies and sure enough, Michael will discover that the Jabot fortune should go to Gloria and there ya go. She'll have TWO fortunes, the Abbot family will get kicked out and she can live happily ever after!!!! Phyllis, mind your own business. Didn't you get in enough trouble digging into other people's private business. As for being Jack's friend, she is also Michael's friend. Who knows where her loyalties lie.

#7   2007/11/02 01:54PM
    granny45

I wonder how Jacko would handle finding his designer suits, shirts and shoes out on the lawn in big ole Hefty bags when he came home?!?!? Gotta wonder~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2007/11/02 01:55PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme: Michael is her friend. It makes sense that she would want to help him unravel a mystery... Like John Abbott's will. My guess is that Phyllis is digging around suspecting dementia of some kind... Not Jack forging the will. Phyllis is not trying to pin it on Jack. After all, she turned down Victor and an opportunity to get out of jail to protect her friendship with Jack...She even told him about Victor's offer. Therefore, Phyllis is absolutely clueless about Jack's involvement.

Phyllis just want to prove Michael wrong. They had an argument and she defended Jack.

She will always go to bat for the one she loves.

It just a shame she's gonna be crushed when she opens up that box of worms.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/02 01:56PM
    #9   2007/11/02 01:56PM
    Sunnyflower

I don't think Phyllis would ever do anything to purposely hurt Jack. And it was Michael who mentioned the will and then she started digging with the Chaplin. I wish she'd leave it alone too, because Jack has enough on his plate right now and I would hate, hate, hate to see Gloria get the money. Man THAT woman needs to go down.

#10   2007/11/02 01:57PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Sunnyflower: I don't think Phyllis would ever do anything to purposely hurt Jack. And it was Michael who mentioned the will and then she started digging with the Chaplin. I wish she'd leave it alone too, because Jack has enough on his plate right now and I would hate, hate, hate to see Gloria get the money. Man THAT woman needs to go down.

ITA she should leave it alone but hey curiousity almost killed the cat.

Also, she cares for Jack so much and hates when people slander his good name.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/02 01:57PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list