List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What do u think Michelle Stafford will do 2014?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do u think Michelle Stafford will do 2014?

Started by lynj at 2014/01/01 01:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 06:27PM, Views: 2982, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/01/01 03:12PM
    Re: What do u think Michelle Stafford will do 2014?
    Barbyboo

Nothing like a weekly paycheck. She will be back

#12   2014/01/01 03:18PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Barbyboo: Nothing like a weekly paycheck. She will be back

Good point. How exactly does her series make money? I don't see any ads.

#13   2014/01/01 03:19PM
    roseofsharon...

Phyllis will be back, played by Michelle Stafford. I believe that was the plan from the start. Her show has ended and now it is time for her to come back to Y&R. Don't you think it was strange of all the Y&R actors that was on her show. It was approved by Sony and she was given the open door policy. I think the story line had everything to do with her own show. Now it's done and it is time for Phyllis to wake up. Her and Nick will possibly get back together and so on we go over and over again. She is a great actress, she does bad really good.

#14   2014/01/01 04:39PM
    dawn888

I don't think michelle will be back, because she doesn't want to come back to this show. From the sounds of it, there was way more to her leaving than her new web series. phyllis may be recast but I think Michelle is done, and good for her, she doesn't need to look back, but forward.

#15   2014/01/01 05:14PM
    Lady53

I don't see her series being pick up by a network. She has lost viewers with every episode she has done. Her first one had something like over 50K views and it dropped by 20K views for the next and so on and so on.
    Plus it is all about her and that only happens with a reality series and she isn't well known enough for that IMHO. She is really only known to soap watchers and really only to those who watch or have watched Y&R.
    If by some chance it would be picked up, I believe it would only be by one of the small cable networks trying to put just about anything on to take up space.
    Remember the network would also have to get sponsors for ads in order to pay for it being on the air in the first place. JMHO

#16   2014/01/04 05:26PM
    ecantor

Quote lynj: Do you think her web series will get picked up by a network, as she is aiming for?

Some bits of it were fun but I really don't know how it's the basis of a long term TV series.

I don't know but I am pretty sure she is not coming back to Y&R.

#17   2014/01/04 05:55PM
    Arabella

Whatever she does I know she'll light up the screen doing it. She's really fantastic to watch...I was never bored when Phyllis was in the scene.

#18   2014/01/04 06:27PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote Donk: I really hope she returns because she's great
    as Phyllis aka Red.

-----------
    True, but if she doesn't come back soon the writer's have no choice but to REPLACE HER and keep the character alive.
    My "gut" says she'll probably try for movies.

I think she will try movie, I seen her in a few and thats where she belong in the movies,I dont think she was happy at Y&R,So if she happy where she is then I think she should stay, I would love to see her in some great movies.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list