List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What do u think Michelle Stafford will do 2014?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do u think Michelle Stafford will do 2014?

Started by lynj at 2014/01/01 01:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 06:27PM, Views: 2938, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/01 01:40AM
    What do u think Michelle Stafford will do 2014?
    lynj

Do you think her web series will get picked up by a network, as she is aiming for?

Some bits of it were fun but I really don't know how it's the basis of a long term TV series.

#2   2014/01/01 04:54AM
    Re: What do u think Michelle Stafford will do 2014?
    Homesick Cajun

As a Phyllis fan, I'm ashamed to say I haven't watched one episode.

Much as I love Michelle in the role of Phyllis, I don't wish her back as long as the current regime is ruining the show. The tension backstage has got to be so thick you could cut it with a knife. I don't envy any of them still working for Phelps.

I'm hoping that her series gets picked up, or she gets a part on another program. I want her to be happy and I don't think that's possible now on Y&R.

#3   2014/01/01 05:00AM
    lynj

Quote Homesick Cajun: As a Phyllis fan, I'm ashamed to say I haven't watched one episode.

Much as I love Michelle in the role of Phyllis, I don't wish her back as long as the current regime is ruining the show. The tension backstage has got to be so thick you could cut it with a knife. I don't envy any of them still working for Phelps.

I'm hoping that her series gets picked up, or she gets a part on another program. I want her to be happy and I don't think that's possible now on Y&R.

That's true she's probably glad to be away from all the drama right now, doing her own thing.

There is a line in her finale like 'Help! I'm in a room full of freaks, and I work with them all!' Lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/01 05:04AM
    #4   2014/01/01 08:23AM
    Donk

I really hope she returns because she's great
    as Phyllis aka Red.

#5   2014/01/01 08:56AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Donk: I really hope she returns because she's great
    as Phyllis aka Red.

-----------
    True, but if she doesn't come back soon the writer's have no choice but to REPLACE HER and keep the character alive.
    My "gut" says she'll probably try for movies.

#6   2014/01/01 09:43AM
    biggalow jones

Phyllis is a character you love to hate and Michelle played her so well that people could not tell one from the other which made her a little upset and you can't blame her, but i would love for her to come back because i just can't see any one playing the part as well as she did.

#7   2014/01/01 09:43AM
    Cat12

I just watched all the episodes and I really liked them. It was great seeing her with her daughter and friends. Even though it represented the struggles in her life, it was lighthearted and funny. She would do well in a comedy. I loved/hated the Phyllis character but always thought MS is a great actress.

#8   2014/01/01 10:15AM
    SuziDecorator

I haven't watched any of her new venture either. MS as Phyllis was a classic role and I loved the character. She was truly a multi-faceted character - bad, good, selfish, generous, soft, tough, smart, dumb as a box of rocks at times, all the emotions she went through were well done. Except in a very few cases where the viewer truly hated MS herself, I think most viewers who didn't like Phyllis would have to agree MS was awesome in that role.

#9   2014/01/01 10:15AM
    hopey pix

I like her web series,but RED,YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO Y&R!!(ARE YOU KIDDING ME,she may say)?!!!BUT,SERIOUSLY RED,WAKE UP AND COME BACK TO US NOW!!!

#10   2014/01/01 03:07PM
    Deana4Villy

I guess I'm in the minority, but I believed she was sincere when she said that her sister's cancer caused her to reevaluate what she wanted from her life and she decided to go for it.

I don't think Y&R has done her justice, probably since the character worked at RS. I liked her trouble making there.

I enjoy her web series, and since it is mainly about her finding losers as she navigates dating as a single mom, my wish is that she'd bring Billy Miller on as a guest, maybe recurring good date/boyfriend. I never wanted Phyllis and Billy together on the show, but you could see chemistry onscreen. Since there is a category for web series at the Daytime Emmy Awards now, with Billy in her corner, she could take it.

It seems like the finale may be a sign of things to come with a good guy (James Scott), though. And speaking of the losers, who didn't enjoy Marco Dapper's inappropriate questions to Michele and her just as bold answers to him on her series finale?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list