List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Official. The writers Guild has gone on Strike.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Official. The writers Guild has gone on Strike.

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/02 08:52AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 11:56AM, Views: 729, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/11/02 11:13AM
    Re: It's Official. The writers Guild has gone on Strike.
    Revasfan

Some people (not you) are so simple minded. They think that writing these things are so easy. The disrespect really bothers me.

#12   2007/11/02 11:13AM
    NickiNicole

Quote cherchezlefemme: Well... I would certainly be interested in writing for Y&R. I think Mr. Brooks would make great story lines and Ms. Tuttle would be awesome for keeping balance in the show. Gotta have Reva for comic releif. shoot... we'd even have a slap out between Sharon and Mag-Pie Maggie just to spice things up a bit!

haha that'd be funny, the show must go on

#13   2007/11/02 11:34AM
    marylou627

Quote NickiNicole:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: No notches for anyone... Late Night Talk shows will feel the first bite because they are "live" shows. All of us soap fans will feel the crunch a while later because soaps shoot several episodes in advance, so we will be okay for a while... When the networks run out of footage, then they will start showing the "best of" kinda stuff.

hmm hopefully the writers will not be on strike anymore when the shows catch up to real life. Maybe CBS should hire us fans to write it for a while. that'd be fun since were all so dedicated already. We'd never go on strike, except maybe who should be hooking up with who. hahahah

I was thinking that too....we could probably do a bang-up job while the writers are on strike!

#14   2007/11/02 11:56AM
    SouthernLady

If the strike lasts a long time like i read it did last time..over 5 months..

some viewers will tire of watching classic episodes..if even shown....networks could go w/sports or news...

they will lose the habit of watching and some may not come back...

this happened w/the OJ trial....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/02 11:57AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list