List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Official. The writers Guild has gone on Strike.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Official. The writers Guild has gone on Strike.

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/02 08:52AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 11:56AM, Views: 694, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/02 08:57AM
    Re: It's Official. The writers Guild has gone on Strike.
    Blondie-n-Lex

Hopefully it won't last long!

#2   2007/11/02 08:58AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: Hopefully it won't last long!

Hopefully some good will come out it. I have turning from and falling to sleep on Y&R.

#3   2007/11/02 09:01AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote Nosycookie1201:

Hopefully some good will come out it. I have turning from and falling to sleep on Y&R.

I use the FF button a lot. I have been into B&B more and more lately. That one moves very fast!

#4   2007/11/02 09:05AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:

I use the FF button a lot. I have been into B&B more and more lately. That one moves very fast!

#5   2007/11/02 09:07AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:

And it's only 30 mins. so I can watch it while I eat my cereal in the morning.

#6   2007/11/02 09:50AM
    NickiNicole

does anyone know how this will effect our Young and the Restless?

#7   2007/11/02 10:57AM
    cherchezlefemme

No notches for anyone... Late Night Talk shows will feel the first bite because they are "live" shows. All of us soap fans will feel the crunch a while later because soaps shoot several episodes in advance, so we will be okay for a while... When the networks run out of footage, then they will start showing the "best of" kinda stuff.

#8   2007/11/02 11:07AM
    NickiNicole

Quote cherchezlefemme: No notches for anyone... Late Night Talk shows will feel the first bite because they are "live" shows. All of us soap fans will feel the crunch a while later because soaps shoot several episodes in advance, so we will be okay for a while... When the networks run out of footage, then they will start showing the "best of" kinda stuff.

hmm hopefully the writers will not be on strike anymore when the shows catch up to real life. Maybe CBS should hire us fans to write it for a while. that'd be fun since were all so dedicated already. We'd never go on strike, except maybe who should be hooking up with who. hahahah

#9   2007/11/02 11:11AM
    cherchezlefemme

Well... I would certainly be interested in writing for Y&R. I think Mr. Brooks would make great story lines and Ms. Tuttle would be awesome for keeping balance in the show. Gotta have Reva for comic releif. shoot... we'd even have a slap out between Sharon and Mag-Pie Maggie just to spice things up a bit!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list